FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey - Just another new guy :p

Fainte
Hi, I thought i'd introduce myself. The name's Chris, i'm just an average guy, one who works more than anything else. I love web designing, it's been a hobby of mine for many years. I really like meeting new people, that's the one thing I love most about managing online services

anything else just ask
Bathamos
*waves*
I was just about to introduce myself but it seems that you have just about done it. XD
Bathamos
My name is also Chris and I like web design. It's mainly a hobby and I am just learning.
Fainte
nice to meet you, well, if you ever need any pointers, let me know i'd be glad to help out Smile

My online time has been cut short due to work. I am very close to starting up my own business. I sometimes work 18 hour days 7 days a week. I sometimes find opening up photoshop and doing a little work on the site is relaxing when i'm not in the mood to go out.

Where abouts are you from?
Bathamos
Fainte wrote:
nice to meet you, well, if you ever need any pointers, let me know i'd be glad to help out Smile

My online time has been cut short due to work. I am very close to starting up my own business. I sometimes work 18 hour days 7 days a week. I sometimes find opening up photoshop and doing a little work on the site is relaxing when i'm not in the mood to go out.

Where abouts are you from?
Oh wow! How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Only because I want to open my own business someday, but I don't know when. It's like one of those, when should I buy a permanent house deals. @__@;

That is a lot of work. >.<; *patpat* Photoshop is a nice escape. =D
I was doing the same for a while. Work from 6-7, school from 7-1 work from 1:30-9. XD Then homework until early in the morning. XD
And... When I get back from the holidays I think Ima quit my job. At 18 I don't need that. >.<; I guess I was just scared because I'm supporting myself and tried to take on as much as possible. D= I thought I couldn't go wrong? XD

I live ing Connecticut in the USA, although, right now I'm in Colorado. You?
Bathamos
Thanks, by the way. X3
I really am just learning. Or, I always feel like that, but knowing where to go if I have a question is great. XD
Fainte
I'm 21. I graduated, went to University for my Residential License in Real Estate. I am currently a General Contractor, I never went to study a particular trade, I grew up with the family business so I am strong in almost all trades. Electrical, plumbing, carpentry and almost any handman job.

I'm saving up to move into my own place, but until then, work hard, living at home, trying to find a little kick back and relax time.

Sometimes it's not good to take on too much, especially being in school. Working a lot and having the stress that comes with being in school can catch up to you eventually. I know that first hand. Rather have a reasonable part time job, focus on school then worry about serious work for summer or when you've graduated.

I posted up a thread in the "Advertise Your Site" area on this forum. I have a web designing/hosting company. I can teach you some tricks and when the service officially opens, I can see about getting you a part time job on it. Make a few extra bucks here and there Smile
Bathamos
Fainte wrote:
I'm 21. I graduated, went to University for my Residential License in Real Estate. I am currently a General Contractor, I never went to study a particular trade, I grew up with the family business so I am strong in almost all trades. Electrical, plumbing, carpentry and almost any handman job.

I'm saving up to move into my own place, but until then, work hard, living at home, trying to find a little kick back and relax time.

Sometimes it's not good to take on too much, especially being in school. Working a lot and having the stress that comes with being in school can catch up to you eventually. I know that first hand. Rather have a reasonable part time job, focus on school then worry about serious work for summer or when you've graduated.

I posted up a thread in the "Advertise Your Site" area on this forum. I have a web designing/hosting company. I can teach you some tricks and when the service officially opens, I can see about getting you a part time job on it. Make a few extra bucks here and there Smile
Hehe, useful set of talents, there. Ever think about building your own house? I've always wanted to, but... Maybe later. XD

Sounds like you're on track for a nice future. =P

Yeah, I think I'm getting that idea. I'm going to quit my full time job and stick with my part time one. It's the better one anyway. ^^; Karate instructor. =D I will have to take out student loans, though. I can't afford college and life off of my karate job. =(

I saw!
I've actually been to you FFBlitz site before. XD <3
Your hosting site is nice, it looks so professional.

Learning some tricks would be great! XD
Don't offer me a job until you know I can be useful, though. X3
Fainte
heheh well I can guarantee you, that after having me around to teach you a few tricks, you'll be very much qualified.

I helped a few webmasters out over the years. Started out knowing nothing, now they're pumping out some seriously nice sites.

feel free to add me on msn blitzmasterjecht [at] hotmail.com
Bathamos
Fainte wrote:
heheh well I can guarantee you, that after having me around to teach you a few tricks, you'll be very much qualified.

I helped a few webmasters out over the years. Started out knowing nothing, now they're pumping out some seriously nice sites.

feel free to add me on msn blitzmasterjecht [at] hotmail.com

Nice. =D

That's great. I usually try too hard to make the site great graphically and I loose the coding side of it. Then I have to scrap it. XD

Will do. Wink
sabe
I hope you enjoy this place. I have. You will find something about anything you are interested in and if not you can always create a new forum topic to find someone that can chat about most things that may interest you.
Xeter_Design
Welcome to both of the Chris'

Enjoy the forums boyz, they don't get much better then this, except mine LOL

Regards,
Nick
jhamz
hello welcome... Smile
polly-gone
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the FRIhost Family. Need any help web designing? We got some forums for ya!

-Nick Cool Cool Cool
King of Awesome
nivinjoy
Hi friend have a nice stay at the forums...!! Happy browsing..!!
Azmo
Welcome to frihost! Smile