FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fainte Networks - Multiple Site Listings

Fainte
Hey, I am one of the owners at Fainte Networks, I came across this community and it looks pretty neat.

I have a bunch of websites that are currently in the making.

First i'll briefly explain about our network, then i'll organize the sites with descriptions of each. Just to clarify as I have no live links to display, we DO NOT offer or promote adult material, warez and other illegal material or any other form of negative content such as racially targetted or hate sites.

Once our projects start making some head way, I will post up the links

About Fainte Networks:
as of right now, the network is composed of gaming sites, fan based websites and one massive general gaming site that offer in depth content, previews/reviews, media coverage and is all kept up to date with the speedy growth of the gaming world

We're not just about gaming though, we offer a professional web design and developement service as well as a hosting service. We're focused on entertainment, mainly gaming at the moment, but slowly moving towards media such as television and movies then eventually sports.

Now, you must be thinking "How on earth can a single person manage all of that"

it's simple, and you don't need to waste a lot of time online managing it.

We currently have a team of 12 people working on various projects, as well as we offer a network partnership with other sites. Kinda like affiliation, but a little more involved.

Okay enough of that, time to get to the point and show these sites off

::EDIT::
URL's have been put in, please excuse some of the sites that have yet been designed. You will notice that we are now running the majority of our sites off of Joomla CMS. Reason for this is for an easier means of managing our sites as well as fully integrating them all into eachother in terms of user accounts. Our design team will be making professional designs for each site that does not have one yet.

Sites within Fainte Networks:

Site Name: Fainte Networks
Site URL: http://www.fainte.com
Type of Site: Network Portal

Description:
Fainte Networks simply put is a news, information resource for our sites as well as the center of our network, as the name implies. Not much to really state about this site, since it's main purpose is just to connect our network
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site Name: Gamer Archives
Site URL: http://www.gamerarchives.com
Type of Site: Gaming

Description:
Gamer Archives is our general gaming website. We have a variety of full sized fan based websites, but this site here covers the mass majority of games in a simpler, but still presentable way compared to our more detailed content on individuel and seperate fan based game sites such as Final Fantasy Blitz.

We are currently looking for staff to help work on this project. If you are a gamer, and are interested in writing content, please let me know. You need little to no HTML knowledge for this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site Name: Final Fantasy Blitz
Site URL: http://www.ff-blitz.com/
Type of Site: Gaming/Final Fantasy

Description:
Final Fantasy Blitz is probably my pride and joy. The site has been totally revamped and offers some nice, detailed content. You may notice that our only real complete section is Final Fantasy X. The reason for this is because our team has literally replayed the game, start to finish while writing the content, all images are entirely original and obtained during the gameplay/content writing stage.

We are currently revamping the site again, running it off of a CMS for a speedy developement process, making it easier for people to help out, reducing the need of HTML knowledge. With that said, we are looking for staff to help work on this site, you must be a fan of the game, that's obviously a must. If you are interested, please let me know

Site Name: Zelda Archives
Site URL: http://www.zeldaarchives.com
Type of Site: Gaming/Zelda

Description:
Well as the name says, this is a Zelda themed site. This site has yet been started so the push is on to try and attract some Zelda fans who may be interested in taking part of working on a site that is surely to grow.

If you are interested in helping out on this site, please let me know, we're also looking for a full/part time project manager/webmaster to help maintain and manage this project

Site Name: MGS Archives
Site URL: http://www.mgsarchives.com
Type of Site: Gaming/Metal Gear Solid

Description:
Another one of our sites that has yet been started. MGS Archives if you haven't figured it out yet, is a site that covers every aspect of the MGS series, from the classic Metal Gear titles to the new generation PS2/PS3 Titles.

If you are a fan of this amazing series, and are interested in working on a site based on it, then here's your chance. We are looking for a full team of people to help begin working on this project. A design has been made, now it just has to be sliced and set up on the site.

Let me know if you're interested

Site Name: KH Archives
Site URL: http://www.kharchives.com
Type of Site: Gaming/Kingdom Hearts

Description:
This is a website dedicated to the famous Square-Enix/Disney hit Kingdom Hearts series. The site has yet to launch, but we are hopeful that the opening of this site isn't too far away.

We are currently looking for Content Writers as well as media directors. If you are interested, let me know.

Site Name: Fainte Design
Site URL: http://www.faintedesign.com
Type of Site: Web Developement Service

Description:
Fainte Designs has yet to officially open, but has already claimed a few projects in its name. Those sites can be available upon request.

This site not only designs, but also focuses on source code (HTML, PHP, Java) to provide richer content. A new addition to our team is developing forum software and holds the ability to code advanced php scripts, so our services will open up quite a bit

Site Name: Fainte Hosting
Site URL: http://www.faintehosting.com
Type of Site: Hosting Service

Description:
This is our hosting service, we are in the process of setting up a support forum for our customers. We provide both free and paid hosting. Any problems, let us know, hosting issues haven't come up yet, but won't last long if they do.

Site Name: Fainte Connections
Site URL: http://www.fainteconnections.com
Type of Site: Social Network

Description:
For quite some time i've been wanting to set up a social network. I am currently playing around with a few different softwares, and have my eye on one in particular. It's only a matter of time when I purchase it and get this project set up.

We are currently not focusing too much on this project in terms of staff, but once we're closer to opening this up, I will let you know. Everything's pretty much automated and requires few members of staff to manage it. Team of moderators would range between 2-4 and require possibly one administrator aside from my partner and myself.

Site Name: Dot Hack Portal
Site URL: http://www.dothackportal.com
Type of Site:Gaming/Anime/Dot Hack

Description:
This site is managed by a friend of mine who recently joined our network. She is currently looking for helpers, check out the site and if you're a fan, and interested in helping out, let me know. I will provide contact information upon request.

Well that's it for now. I really hope to find some assistance. I work a steady job as a general contractor, but this has been a hobby of mine since forever, the extra help would be much appreciated.

If you own a site already and would be interested in joining, we welcome that as well. Just to clarify how that works. It's basically like affiliation, except it's a little more in depth with how we present eachothers sites. We do not claim any ownership or alter your own service in any way, you run your site how you have since day one. All this is, is an advanced partnership, helping us fill areas on our network that we have yet to focus on.

Thanks and look forward to the feedback.
Chris