FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you feel yourself at first day ?

sefilim
How do you feel yourself at first day of 2008 ? Basicly think this morning how was your feeling...? I remember nothing because I was little drunk Laughing I would surely feel to be happy myself,But I also don't remember my awakening time Laughing I usually don't drink , but my friends sometimes accomplish to deceive me especially at special days.
hunnyhiteshseth
Well I did not felt anything special.

It just went like a normal day with the exception that it was a holiday!! Laughing
Loghete
It's my dad's birthday. 51st so nothing big.

I played some Super Mario Galaxy Smile
meet in rio
I stayed in bed for far too long and got up this afternoon. I honestly feel no different, and no sense of excitement.

I need to get out of the house, ha.
JustCarol
People usually make like a New Year is a new life or something like this

I liked your topic sefilim because it made me think about it and say now: January 1st feels exactly like December 31th because I'm the same person and nothing unsual happened on New Year's eve in my life... but it may have happened with somebody else...

but my point is: I think New Year's celebration are sad, I mean, people just cry and make resolutions like something is going to change because it's a new year... things change because we change and it has nothing to do with a year.

lovely topic Smile
the-guide
Hi all,

Welcome back from holidays.

Let's starting the New Year with new hopes!

I feel good, I feel better, I feel nice... and very enjoy this new year... nothing bad for me.

Looking back on 2007, though I see only little changes that have taken place in my life, however I am still excited to see what 2008 will bring me. I'm alway exciting to enter a new year, filled with new hopes and new dreams for the days to come.

At least it's better than hopeless!
At least it's better than give up hope!

Think well and good thing will come for you, whatever will be always be from your mind.

Hopefully All Enjoy New Year,

Cheer! Wink
Dbarkol
I feel I should have a brand-new beginning on the first day of 2008 Wink
doppleganger
well it was nuthing new for me, since i had work the first day
but on the whole it a good one
asim
hi all,

i was in bed till 12.30 pm, went to office and was busy til 7.00, went out for eating with frenzz. with no money in pocket.... i felt good shared some gags and also feeled good as i have quit smoking ....
skygaia
Well... even though the first day is just one of 365 days a year, but the word of "the first" makes me think "the last".... I know I couldn't catch the time passed... sometimes what I didn't complete or finish last year makes me down....
However... the new year came.... I will just go ahead now.. Laughing
ftefts
What I felt is..that my new years revolution isn't going to come true. Other than that, I felt absolutley nothing. I don't quite understand why people make such a big deal of New Years. AT the end of the year, people are just mad a sad because they never made their new year revolution come true. Which is why I try not to fell naything(so it doesn't go bad for me come 12/30/08)
~Vinny
JustCarol
ftefts wrote:

What I felt is..that my new years revolution isn't going to come true. Other than that, I felt absolutley nothing. I don't quite understand why people make such a big deal of New Years. AT the end of the year, people are just mad a sad because they never made their new year revolution come true. Which is why I try not to fell naything(so it doesn't go bad for me come 12/30/0Cool

I just feel the same about it!
sefilim
I have still a strange headache Very Happy
Dbarkol
sefilim wrote:
I have still a strange headache Very Happy

Me too lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
spiderspit
same here! hungover a bit.... but nothing that a good walk and some fruit juice can't cure!
watersoul
I felt rough as rats!!! Lol

Should have left a party so much earlier (it always seems such a good idea at the time) and had to work in the afternoon, which was horrible.

...at least everyone else felt the same though so it was worth it really Wink
Yjaxygames
Why would 1st of January be so special? This isn't the 1st 1st of January I've witnessed...
watersoul
Quote:
Why would 1st of January be so special? This isn't the 1st 1st of January I've witnessed...

Symbolic date chosen at random I reckon, to give 90% of the UK an excuse to binge drink Lol

...OK, I made that 90% figure up (more sensible numbers here: http://www.alcoholconcern.org.uk/files/20031212_114408_Binge%20drinking%20update%20%202003.pdf)

But that's sure how it seems to be Wink
UtanCecilie
I felt more or less the same as previous day before 1st of january.

It rained previous night, and since I walked to the party I managed to catch a cold which wasn't very nice. My partner did so also. So all in all, same feeling but with a little bit more sick feeling physically!
PatTheGreat42
New Years was pretty nice, let me tell ya.

Just don't ever dare your girlfriend to eat a dessert that is way too large.