FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Job Choosing

sefilim
How did you choose your job ? Was there any reason to choose it or was there anybody effected you to choose it ? I had been effected from my cousin about choosing my job.He is a doctor and I am a veterinarian.You might little get confused about my job choosing and my cousin's job.I am explaning ..
I had wanted to be a doctor because of my envying to my cousin.But my examination point was not enough to pass the medicine faculty and I hadn't passed the examination of medicine faculty for 2 years.So I decided to be a veterinarian and went to veterinary faculty.Because my points are just enough for a veterinary faculty Laughing A doctor and a veterinarian make same things as job , that is treatment.The doctor treats a human , the veterinarian treats an animal.But each one treats...Very Happy
Dbarkol
I choose the work which I like, The more important thing is what I am interested in it. Wink
sefilim
You should certainly like your job , before you choose it.But there might be anybody effect the person choose her/his job , such as the person's primary school teacher.Also a hobby might effect the person about choosing the job.
fancymoon
Choosing a job is the basic way of your earning for your life.every person living in this world choose a field which is according to him thats why choose the field that suits to you and which is according to you so that you may perfom well and remain good in your boss's eye view as many people dont perfom well cause of the job they are doing.In short i say that quality job makes the man quality performer.
Bathamos
I think I have to agree with Dbarkol, I chose my work because it's what I like to do. =D
I would love to do many things including web and graphic design, 3d modeling and animation, be in a band, writing books, selling my artwork, et cetera.

Right now, I am a Karate Instructor which is great because I love Karate and I love teaching. ^^
Someday I hope to open my own karate studio so being an instructor now and getting to see how to run a studio is great experience. ^_^

I think it worked out well.
cloudship
I chose my job 'cause on one hand it is one of my interest, and on the other hand it is a promising area I think would be prevailing in the near future. And also, it is a new focusing direction of the company's product&service policy.
Socioed
sefilim wrote:
How did you choose your job ? Was there any reason to choose it or was there anybody effected you to choose it ? I had been effected from my cousin about choosing my job.He is a doctor and I am a veterinarian.You might little get confused about my job choosing and my cousin's job.I am explaning ..
I had wanted to be a doctor because of my envying to my cousin.But my examination point was not enough to pass the medicine faculty and I hadn't passed the examination of medicine faculty for 2 years.So I decided to be a veterinarian and went to veterinary faculty.Because my points are just enough for a veterinary faculty Laughing A doctor and a veterinarian make same things as job , that is treatment.The doctor treats a human , the veterinarian treats an animal.But each one treats...Very Happy

I don't have a job yet and am planning on becoming a Heart Surgeon after many years of college. However, today actually marks the beginning of my Business that myself and a friend have set up and we're looking forward to being very successful, having planned out most of our approaches. I chose business simply because of my own curiousity and affinity towards engaging and convincing people to do things they don't want to do. As for Heart Surgery, I love working with my hands. My father used to be a doctor in Armenia but came to America, didn't know English, and became a doctor of cars... a mechanic. I've been influenced even before I was born to become a doctor, being a fixed goal my whole life. But its more than safe to say that I've grown to love it. I plan on doing it only as a hobby, my businesses being my primary source of income.
loryl
Sefilim: Why did you end up not taking the exam again?

Just wondering cuz I'm at about the same stage in life that you just described. I just got my medical school entrance exam results back. In the US, we get to take it as many times as we want (but most people don't want to take it more than once, though about half usually end up retaking it). Too bad my grades are soooooo low. I wish I could do my four years at college over. I don't know if I could substitute treating human patients with treating animal patients though. I lack passion for animals.