FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

green city

sefilim
The pictures below are belong to my city called Rize , It is located of Blacksea Region of Turkey.You can see all tones of green in Rize.It was more green before Chernobyl Disaster.If you have an opportunity to come to Blacksea Region , I recommend lots to come to Rize.Now I leave you alone with the pictures

mjohnson
very beautiful place,but I think it is not a city but a village,is it?
sefilim
Thanks mjohnson Smile

You are right.This place is a village.But ,most places of city are nearly green.
legion
Good photos sefilim.

I like the first one because of that fog Smile. I think you should crop it, like 2/3 of it (remove the bottom part) and then make it gray or add a sepia filter. It will look more artistic that way. In my opinion Wink

You live in a beautiful village Cool
sefilim
Thanks legion,

Be sure , I'll try to change it soon like you said Smile It will be more fantastic with a few modifications.

legion wrote:
Good photos sefilim.

I like the first one because of that fog Smile. I think you should crop it, like 2/3 of it (remove the bottom part) and then make it gray or add a sepia filter. It will look more artistic that way. In my opinion Wink

emem
gorgeous pictures indeed!
Ghost900
Very nice looking village. I have never been to Turkey but it looks nice.

The first image is very nice with the fog in the trees.
The second image is cool with the big mountain with rocks.
The fourth image looks like it is a nice place to drive through as it looks beautiful.
The fifth image is lovely, did you climb a hill to get the picture from far up or is where you live higher than other hills?
I can see paths and it looks like it would be a nice place to walk through even if there are alot of
hills.

Nice pictures. Very Happy
sefilim
Thanks for your greetings , really good thought to take photographs from the hills that are shown in the pictures.I have climbed to a few hills in my village , but the hills that are not shown in the pictures.They were more high than the hills that are shown here.But when I had climbed to hills, I had no a camera.Now, I have a camera ,but I have no chance to take a photograph.Because I live in Istanbul for my job.I am so far from my village Crying or Very sad If I have a chance to go to my village this summer , my first job will be taking photgraph from the hills.But I am worried about my camera's quality about taking a photograph from inside of fog.Because the weather is usually foggy on the hills. anyway , I think so I should get a camera of good quality.

Ghost900 wrote:
Very nice looking village. I have never been to Turkey but it looks nice.

The first image is very nice with the fog in the trees.
The second image is cool with the big mountain with rocks.
The fourth image looks like it is a nice place to drive through as it looks beautiful.
The fifth image is lovely, did you climb a hill to get the picture from far up or is where you live higher than other hills?
I can see paths and it looks like it would be a nice place to walk through even if there are alot of
hills.

Nice pictures. Very Happy
sefilim
Thank you , I hope you have a chance to live in a place like my village Smile

emem wrote:
gorgeous pictures indeed!
Azmo
looks like a dream landscape or something Smile realy beautiful Smile
Boffel
Realy nice, it looks like a 3d game with realy good graphics. With the fog and everything, its just makes the pictures look really cool.

Keepit up!
endless
legion wrote:
Good photos sefilim.

like this?
sefilim
good job ! Very Happy

I had no time to make changes on the picture.I am so pleased to see this sight with your work.It's really more nice than it's first form Wink thanks...

endless wrote:
legion wrote:
Good photos sefilim.

like this?
Sipe
Nice photos Smile
sefilim
Thank you for your thoughts Smile I am now more pleased to show you my village.
dickyzin
Nice city and nice photos. When you said it was greener before the Chernobyl disaster, was it due to the radiation or some other factors that destroyed the plants?
sefilim
The reason was radiation , now there is no more bad condition without being green less than it's former situation.But the deaths generally results from cancer in Black Sea region , especially in the cities are located near the east of Black Sea.

dickyzin wrote:
Nice city and nice photos. When you said it was greener before the Chernobyl disaster, was it due to the radiation or some other factors that destroyed the plants?
xixilee
look beautiful!
sefilim
Thanks

I haven't gone to my village for a long time because of density of my job.But If I have a chance to go , I will show the new pictures here Very Happy

xixilee wrote:
look beautiful!
nivinjoy
You are so lucky to have your place as this one...!! Nice place i liked it...Love to see more of your place...