FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webpage of christian congregation at Bariloche, Argentina

ptolomeo
In this (spanish-english) site we invite you to know a christian mission at Bariloche, patagonia Argentina. Also you can know about christian doctrine and pastoral messages (messages only in spanish for now). We hope you leave us a message in the guest book of our site and put here your impressions about our site.

Blessings.
ptolomeo
I forgot to put the link, excuse me. It is

http://www.iglesiamelipal.org
thewebkid
That's a nicely designed site. Does your church hold English speaking services, I think if they do it would be goos to make two versions of the site. God Bless!
ptolomeo
The church doesn't hold english speaking services. So the english version is solely intended to make non spanish speaking people to know about our doctrine before coming to bariloche. Bariloche is a very touristic location so we have people of every part of the world around here. It is useful then to have the doctrine in english (a widely known lenguage). I am looking for now for someone that translate the site to portuguese. Does someone know some site with this service?
nisibdv
I found your site very usefull to people to learn about christian doctrine.
GDFC
You could try google searching for someone like that. Or you can place an ad in your local newspaper.