FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Happy New Year!

Hogwarts
Just starting a happy new year thread Smile

A new year, a new beginning. Let's hope that the new year brings luck to all of us and our families Wink

Are any of you hoping for anything this coming year? Do any of you wish for something to happen?

I hope that.. on a realistic level, that I reconcile with friends, and manage to put in more effort to get better grades Smile

Happy new year!

Ps: The new years resolution thread is here.
desertwind
A very happy new year!
missdixy
I hope I'll get a chance to write moreeee. Sad
SpellcasterDX
Happy New Year to all Frihost members and staff! Very Happy
sefilim
Now remaining time is about 2 hours to new year in Istanbul Very Happy Happy new year to all you
Helios
Happy new year, bla bla, but this thread is closed!

Nah... just joking Razz

Happy new year everybody. Very Happy
Have fun and remember to drink less if you're the driver tonight Laughing
Manofgames
Not quite the new year over here!
I wonder how long it's going to take me this year to stop writing 2007, and start writing 2008.... Razz
adeydas

from India.
ftefts
Happy new year everyone!
I understand I'm new, but I still would like to wish you all a happy and safe one. Wink

I know my picture isn't much, but hopefully you get the idea Smile
~Vinny
Keran
Happyh new year!! It's exactly 00:05 here in Poland and ima barely holding on! Time to partyh !!!
crimson_aria
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. Good luck to us all. I hope we'll have a very nice year this 2008. ^_^
Keziah
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

This is the first year since 2001 I'm actually having a good New Year's Eve. Very Happy
Ratmaster
Happy year of the rat! (2008)
thewebkid
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS!!
akshar
hey lets rock! Its new year fever going on in Goa.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to alllll of you.......
Teddy1
Happy new year to all of Frihost, May this year bring happiness and prosperities to all Very Happy
meet in rio
Happy new year Smile. I have to say, though, I'm looking forward to the Chinese new year a lot more because I will be in Shanghai at the time - woohoo!

I suppose I'm more thankful than hopeful - I've had a really fantastic 2007 and met so many amazing people. I just want 2008 to be as joyful.
raine dragon
Happy New Year!

I hope to get my current project off the ground this year ^__^
Bathamos
It should be a great year. ^^

*is looking foward to Raine's project*

X3 <3
ranker
Happy new year everyone, I hope you this year will be the best year you hope! Its working out great for me Very Happy. And my birthday were a few days ago Very Happy <3
n3k0
Happy new year to every one
darkeagle
Happy new years to Frihost family...
skygaia
Happy new year to all of you..
you konw.. according to the oriental customs, it is the year of a Mouse.. Laughing
I know some of you might hate mice.. but in my country's old story, mouse is very smart and dilligent
bulek
I know that I'm a little bit too late, but anyway,
May the dawning of this New Year, fill your heart with new hopes, open up new horizons and bring for you promises of brighter tomorrows.
May you have a great New Year 2008.
marcoabf
Well, we are at the begining of this year. So it΄s not late to say Happy new year to all readers and users of frihost.
Happy New Year. PEACE for all.
Text-Bears
I know it's kind of late but I still want to wish a happy belated new year. Now, I'm looking forward to chinese new year. This year's really hetic, no time to relax. Lots of home work... I like chinese new year because of the fun and the hong baos, which are little red packets where elders stick money inside. Lots of fun.