FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Accessing SquirrelMail

ehecatl
I used my correct username and password, but it tells me they're incorrect...? What's going on? I tried it a couple times to make sure I was spelling everything correctly and still a no-go. How can I troubleshoot this?
badai
try using your full e-mail address as username.
SpellcasterDX
Yes Squirrelmail isn't working at the moment, it is known and will be taken care of soon. Hopefully. Bondings replied to me in this thread saying:

Bondings wrote:
I didn't change anything from Squirrelmail (that will be for another time), so that's normal. The sending/receiving of emails should normally be working for everyone again, though.
ehecatl
Alrighty then, thank you!

badai wrote:
try using your full e-mail address as username.

I did, that's what i meant when I said "correct" username...
Animal
SpellcasterDX wrote:
Yes Squirrelmail isn't working at the moment, it is known and will be taken care of soon.

It should be noted that Uebimiau is still working - you can access your emails at http://www.frih.net/webmail/ using the same username (ie. full email address) and password.

Hope this helps.
SpellcasterDX
Animal wrote:
SpellcasterDX wrote:
Yes Squirrelmail isn't working at the moment, it is known and will be taken care of soon.

It should be noted that Uebimiau is still working - you can access your emails at http://www.frih.net/webmail/ using the same username (ie. full email address) and password.

Hope this helps.

Yes I know. That's what I've been using. Smile
ehecatl
Will I still get the same emails as from my Squirrelmail? Cuase it says I have a new message and I would very much like to view it... lol.
SpellcasterDX
ehecatl wrote:
Will I still get the same emails as from my Squirrelmail? Cuase it says I have a new message and I would very much like to view it... lol.

Yes. Very Happy