FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MediaWiki Staff Needed

Ratmaster
I set up a MediaWiki which branches off my site and I need some people who know how to make templates and format things for it. I can't pay much since I am going to be paying around 400-500 frih$ to do this, but I can offer links as well.

Link: http://forum.codelyoko.us/archives

You need to register at http://forums.codelyoko.us to login to the wiki.

Payments and Positions:
(Payments are measured in months)
General Article Creator - 30 frih$ - 1 or 2 links on homepage of site, forum links (when up), and on a links page (that will be locked) on the wiki.
Template Creator - 30 frih$ - 1 or 2 links on homepage of site, forum links (when up), and on a links page (that will be locked) on the wiki.
Namespace Article Creator - 25 frih$ - 1 or 2 links on homepage of site, forum links (when up), and on a links page (that will be locked) on the wiki.

You must be experienced in doing this.

For article creators, you will not have to create articles on the main subject (Code Lyoko); the articles that need to be created are disclaimers, information pages, help pages, etc.

I'd rather have people who want to do it for free, since they are usually more devoted, but they still can have links.
Xeter_Design
i'll happily do this for you...General Article Creator interests me in particular.

Can you please contact me via msn [carbon213[at]hotmail[dot]com]
Ratmaster
Thanks, but at the moment the site is down... I'll contact you when it comes back up.
Flarkis
I would be interested in doing this. I have experience using both twiki and mediawiki. Can you send me a PM when your site is up.

P.S. i will only be able to do this for a short period of time
Ratmaster
Flarkis wrote:
I would be interested in doing this. I have experience using both twiki and mediawiki. Can you send me a PM when your site is up.

P.S. i will only be able to do this for a short period of time
PM sent, thanks.