FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Xtm-Lounge Now Open For Beta Testing Looking For Feedback

smokey4life
I have now opened my website http://www.xtmlounge.tk to the public for beta testing purposes as well as further development. I badly need feedback on my site. We offer free videos, games, chat, forums, pictures, plus much more coming soon. Criticism, suggestions, ideas etc.. is always welcome. Thanks for your help.
smokey4life
Not one reply? I badly need some peoples opinions, comments, suggestions, ideas etc.. My first post above is way outdated and no longer really applies to my current site. All tho we do still have some things mentioned such as videos and an arcade section. the site is very small and more or less just a project of mine while im working on other things i like to test new ideas and whatnot with the site.

Anyways, any feedback i can get whatsoever will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone for all your help.

http://www.xtmlounge.tk
smokey4life
Ok, we completely redesigned and gave Xtm-Lounge a long overdue overhaul!
I badly need your comments, ideas, suggestions, criticism etc.
I used to get so much help on frihost....not so much anymore, you guys still out there? Thanks in advance to those of you who help and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me.
Qantas94Heavy
smokey4life wrote:
I used to get so much help on frihost....not so much anymore, you guys still out there? Thanks in advance to those of you who help and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me.

If you're planning on using "infinite scroll", you might want to redesign the footer, as that will become almost impossible to access as your list of items gets longer and longer. Perhaps placing that on the side (a la Facebook) or moving unnecessary links to another page would be better. Hope your site turns out well!
smokey4life
Qantas94Heavy wrote:
smokey4life wrote:

If you're planning on using "infinite scroll", you might want to redesign the footer, as that will become almost impossible to access as your list of items gets longer and longer. Perhaps placing that on the side (a la Facebook) or moving unnecessary links to another page would be better. Hope your site turns out well!

No its not infinite, it will only show the latest 50 posts. So the page will always be the same length to the end of the page. I thought about that one Wink
RoylanM
For one thing you shouldn't use a .tk for such a nice site, the second thing is I hate that glow on every other thing.
smokey4life
RoylanM wrote:
For one thing you shouldn't use a .tk for such a nice site, the second thing is I hate that glow on every other thing.

Yea i know RoylanM, we are working on getting our .com up very soon. Thanks for the compliment.
Not exactly sure what you mean about the glow on every other thing? are you referring to the glow on my links?