FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem with a page in firefox.

carlospro7
Note: This only happens to me in Firefox and not in IE.
So I have a problem with this page. I don't know if it's related to the form on the page or something else about the page. I'm trying to enter information through the form that is provided on this page, however, I can't do anything once on the page. The content fully displays, but I can't click on anything. Instead, the loading mouse pointer shows, and I can't click on the textfields or select any of the elements on the page.
This is the page that I am referring to:

Link - Click Here
see if you get the same result using Firefox, and then try it with IE.

This same page works just fine on IE. It's only on Firefox that I encounter this problem. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this, or if if could be a Firefox bug that hasn't been fixed, or if it's something just related to the website.

This is the Palm site. I have tried other forms throughout the site, and they work just fine.
brokenadvice
It happens in Safari as well. It seems the whole subdomain is plagued with the same bug. It's sad when you find a major company who doesn't check their code on more than one browser.
carlospro7
brokenadvice wrote:
It happens in Safari as well. It seems the whole subdomain is plagued with the same bug. It's sad when you find a major company who doesn't check their code on more than one browser.

I thought that might be the issue too
misterXY
i get the same in IE FF AND Opera ?