FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cannot Display Webpage

ehecatl
So, last time I logged in and found my points this negative, I was still able to login to my control panel and access my webpage. I logged in this time for the first time since my baby was born to save all my images and HTML to my new computer knowing it may disappear. Well, I tried to do the same this time, and just my luck, Internet Explorer Cannot Display Webpage... Does that mean all my hard work is forever lost somewhere in internet land never to be found again? :'(
smokey4life
If your on server (box) 2, i think the server is down right now cause i have been unable to access my site for about the past 30 minutes or so now.

Edited, sorry i meant server 2
ehecatl
Oh good! Thank you SO much! I was so worried that my hosting acount had been deleted before I could save everything just in case! My little bar at the top of my screen tells me I'm still hosted, that's why I was worried...
rvec
your site is still up. You can check if you are hosted on your account page here. If you are hosted it will show your account info, if not it will give you the information you need to get hosted again.