FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

VJs?????

The Mitchell
Hmmm surely there must be some VJs on here. im really in desperate need of some vjing software to use on the fly in ableton live. i wanna be able to hook up my total control via midi to either both ableton and the vj software or through ableton into the vj software. anyone know of anything good. tried arkaoss and it was crap.
Athomix
For "vjing" there are the very good DVJ 1000 (Pioneer) that you can use with the exelent SVM 1000 (Pioneer). A good program to begin is Virtual DJ 5, but it's less professional that the material of Pioneer who's made for an intessive professionnal use.
Arrow I don't no if Virtual DJ 5 is abble to work with Ableton, but he can use the midi Wink
The Mitchell
hmmm ill check out virtual dj. id love to have a set of those vjing decks but in all honesty if i had the sort of cash it would cost me to get hold of that sort of gear i would probably have a copy of vjamm in front of me already. thanks tho
chartcentral
I have only tried their Radio Automation Software, and it is really good. Perhaps their TV software is good as well: Jazler TV Star. Give it a try and maybe give us feedback how you find it.
The Mitchell
ah excellent thenk you. i shall give it a go.
Athomix
THE "SVM 1000"
The Mitchell
i want to have sex with pionneer. they make me a little wet

so how much is that piece of world controlling kit worth?
Athomix
The price???

... Eh?

(I'm searching)

.. Shocked

d'oh!

Arrow 5499 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Brick wall
It's a very beautifull thing, but "just" a little too expensive. I've already test it in a djing shop and it's so good Wink
pudovkin
MacBook Pro + Modul8 + breaking everything around. Wink