FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please Help Me....

nivinjoy
this i am writing with deep sadness...I had created a forum and hosted it on frihost account and i had a number of posts and users(members)..Last week i tried doing the Birthday hack and some errors happened while doing the MOD...Now the most sad thing is that i cant access my forum... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Whenever i try to access the forumat www.njoyzone.co.nr i get the following message..

Quote:

Warning: include(./includes/functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/forum/common.php on line 189

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/forum/common.php on line 189

Fatal error: Call to undefined function encode_ip() in /home/nivinjoy/domains/nivinjoy.frih.net/public_html/forum/common.php on line 209

So now can you please tell me how to restore the forum...I am ready to do phpbb installation again,but i want to retain my posts and users...

Is there any way of restoring my forum without loosing my posts and members....???

Please note i had taken back up of all files to be edited and now i have restored them properly,even then this message appears....

Please help me in this sad situation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ...Please.....
Bondings
You won't loose your posts and members as long as your database is intact.

The problem in your case, is that for some reason the file includes/functions.php is missing. It's a standard phpbb file.

It was luckily still on the server backup, so I restored it from there. Otherwise, you could have taken it from the standard phpbb installation zip file. Anyway, your forum seems to be working again. Very Happy
nivinjoy
Thaaank You very muchhhh...I dont know how to express my thanks to you...I am so much thankful to you..because when the forum was down i was in great sadness and now my happiness has no bounds..Once again thank you very much

I thank you for sparing your time to see into my matter and doing this much for me...Thank you once again.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing