FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

plz check my site

expert77
Hi i just finished a fan site for assassin creed (the video game)

soplz check it out

www.fahmeed.byethost3.com
ciureanuc
I am 30 years old... My opinion is that the website is too crowded. The contrasts are too high- that WHITE text on that BLACK background... it's pop out the eyes.
You used two types of frames... why? Think about it: the frame is like a separator... if you have separators in the left side an you have separators in the right side, why you needed a frame (different one) in the middle?
The frame in the left and in the right are SOOO thick! Look at the text: the letters are thinner than the border...
General feeling: COLD; I feel cold when I am on your website...

Well, this is only my opinion... others?

What should I do: I will cut the frames in the middle, I will put other types of borders in the left & right side (maybe thinner), the WHITE text can be slightly gray (few percentages)... and I will look happy. Smile
zplitstonez
hello there
good day.

nice site and contents. you can make it better by arranging your page properly, and add some colors...
bloomer
to dark and too light try and blend the colours but not to much! anyways its nice!
endless
nice site, and about the coloors, keep it that way, it gives you an assasin feeling Smile
bjwok
your site is down champ, otherwise i would give a review:

CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.