FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how remove forced ads?

azaghal
i need to know about how to remove the banners, textlinks, an other f**k forced ads in free hosting, tanxx
Harrowed
Depends on how they implement the forced ads..

I don't think this kind of talk is permissable on this forum however.
havoque
if you mean forced ads from your own website, go to this link and see if your page applies:

http://frozen-rainbow.net/tut_noads.html
jmeirinhos
Well, in free web hosting you can't take it off ( i guess ) because you are not paying for that host soo you're not in charge for your own host, you can't delete any banner that your server put.
zrule
this is not a good idea. if many of hostees remove forced ads, freewebhosting will be shut down. Wink
VicTor
I know Opera block all geocities sites banners.
digibluez
Dont remove then,the keep the free hosting alive.If you like it without then get a better host.Or pay 5$ a month.its not that much.
DJGuardy
There's some automation code on the server that sticks some PHP code near the end of every page on upload which adds the banner or pop ups to the file. If you can find this file and alter it, you'll have no ads but a lawsuit instead Very Happy
progman89
It's really not a good idea to remove the ads from your pages because you'll get banned from the server and possibly get sued. If they really bother you that much just use Adblock.
snowboardalliance
Just get hosted here, problem solved.
htmlmaster
Simple, you don't. Even if you could, you would be reportanted almost instantly, and then you wouldn't have hosting any more, that's why you got to get a host with no banners, like Frihost Smile
digibluez
You can break it wiht a absolutie div layer in the header.Or over all at 100% 100%.....i did it at one host.worked fine....and put all other content in it.
EJK-lifesaving-nederland
Man, that's not a good idea, removing the ads. The ads make it possible for you to have a host! BE HAPPY!!!
mathiaus
Spammy topic....

Ok then, summary! Remove the ads (which is possible, yes!) and your hosting is more than likely to be deleted. Codes or links to remove the ads should be posted here (and will not!).

If you want GREAT and FREE hosting and reading this youve found the best place. Frihost!

-close-