FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

forum

ljay
how can i make a own forum with a admin und users??
cLean
the way to start is just use phpbb if you dont have a idea were to start to create your own... but u have to create numerous things to make your own.. login's.. etc.. be very experinced wit php n mysql..
ljay
okay thanks
b4r4t
maybe not phpbb , nowdays the most popular script (in my opinion well wrtiied from code side) is SMF (Simple Machine Forum).
phpBB have lot of bugs, uses lot of MySQL requests ...
If You have cash , than You can always buy vB license Smile You will get support Smile
flatliner
Yea as the others users have suggected forums packages would be the best, like phpBB etc. Building your own takes a good deal of knowledge of php, mysql, html, css, javascript and if ya want to be really cool, ajax Very Happy

I am currently building a forum/community system myself, I find it very exciting and its a great way to learn more about mysql and php and ajax and even javascript frameworks, like Mootools. I am using the mootools framework and ajax in my forum system to make it more dynmatic.
nivre
I'm not that expert when it goes to making forums and in fact i'm new in PHP and MySQL..but there are some lik phpBB who offers free forum...I have tried once to download their collection, it has already ready made scripts and databases ready for editing...All you need is to edit it in your own accord and be creative. Good luck.