FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ADDICT, my new blog

blinx
Just started my very own blog!
{www.addict.frih.net}
Launched on Boxing Day. Please take a look and tell me what you think, about the content as well as the design as well.

Also, I am offering 5 $FRIH to anyone who comments on any of the posts. Just make sure you reply to this topic with the post title and the username you posted under.

Looking forward to receiving feedback from you all!
filet
blinx wrote:
{www.addict.frih.net}
Launched on Boxing Day. Please take a look and tell me what you think, about the content as well as the design as well.

Also, I am offering 5 $FRIH to anyone who comments on any of the posts. Just make sure you reply to this topic with the post title and the username you posted under.

blinx wrote:
{www.addict.frih.net}

I like it its simple the layout etc...Register and login sometimes when you want to target lots of people to ur blog..this register and login would be a turn off sometimes. If you made or focus on tutorials this blog will be a hit. For start you could start with tutorial on how you made this blog steps by steps...
thewebkid
I like it, it's very simple and well done. Great job!
nisibdv
I could only see the upper menu. When i press home or other menu item, nothing appear to change. I have to say to you that i use mozilla as browser, not IE. So that could be the cause. But I have the opinion that webmasters have to make pages viewable with any webbrowser. Sites should be browser independent.