FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

EiffelArt!

Eiffel
Hello everyone~

I'd like to invite you all to check out Eiffelart.frihost.net to see the site that has consumed my life (lol).

It's my personal art site, featuring mainly anime-style (but also other styles) art, all created by me over the last few years. In fact, if you check out the sections from top to bottom, you can really see my improvement~ ^^

Anyway, I hope you all like it and I can tell you now that I'm working on a brand-spankin'-new layout that should be presented before summer's end!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

`Eiffel`
tony
I like the site. Nice art too - my favorite is the autumn mist. the texturing in all the images is particularly good - what software do you use?
Eiffel
Thanks ^^

I use Photoshop CS (version Cool for all my computer coloring.

`Eiffel`
tony
Cool. I've heard good things about that program. I should get it some time. how much does it cost?
neelam_shehzadi
nice site but i didnt got it,did u create these arts or what have u created in this website? neways cool site!
tony
Looks like he made all the art and is using the site for publicity. I thought that was kinda obvious but actually it would make more sense for the main page to say what the site actually is rather than having the webmaster's blog.
Pooki
tony wrote:
Cool. I've heard good things about that program. I should get it some time. how much does it cost?

Are you sure you want to buy this program ?
if you want you can talk with me and i'll give you some link Smile Very Happy Wink
tony
haha. i guess that means it costs a lot.
Eiffel
Thanks for the replies~

I finished the new version (3.0) of the site a few weeks ago, and was so distracted by work that I forgot to update this thread with that info.

So, by all means, check out the new layout by clicking on my signature. ^-^

neelam_shehzadi wrote:
nice site but i didnt got it,did u create these arts or what have u created in this website? neways cool site!

Thanks. Yes, all of the art on my site is done by me. I made sure to add that to the main page. ^_^

`Eiffel`
megamass
nice page , i suggest you improve the color scheme , because some colors looks lightly faded
Aimewitue
awww you are very talented,i love the site and the art pieces
otaku
one thing i agree with,
the colors are a bit faded

But the blog is basically about the site so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be the main page.

I love the site, I added it to my favorites.
My favorite parts are the Tutorials and the Gallery.

Nice job, keep up the good work.