FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does Anyone Know Of Sites Where Things Are Free Or Cheap??

Miriah
I want to add more things to a database I have started of services that I can help other people with. Free things and really inexpensive or cheap things...but not cheaply made....

Of special interest are baby items, eye care, dental care, house care, computer services, and phone services....

Anything cheap or inexpensive or free will make me happy though! LOL

If you want to see what I have so far, please go to www.miriah.frihost.net This is where I am posting things to give away to other people....Kind of like Freecycle....but more a circulation of information.

(Information on freecycle can be found on my site and at http://www.freecycle.org/ ---- This is the site where you can find people in your area to give things away to that you no longer need. I am giving away information to find things that you don't have.)

Please help me if you can! I want to help other people, and I know where a lot of things are at to help others with...some things I don't have listed yet...but I need more! I want to have a LARGE database of places for people to go that need things. PLEASE send me links to sites that can be of help....

800 NUMBERS work too! I am putting these on my site as well.

ORGANIZATIONS that help others....I will post this too!

Is there something that you are not sure of? ASK ME if I will, or can, use it on my website.

I DO NOT CHARGE FOR INFORMATION ON MY SITE. I GIVE AWAY EVERYTHING I FIND. Smile
PLEASE PITCH IN!

Thank you!! ---Miriah Very Happy
MadeinIndia
Well, Your Freecycle is a great concept and looks awesome but your other site actually looks like a spam site. Better keep away from herbs and pills! Thats a definite NO NO! You should actually be careful advertising such stuff as it can be very harmful to people's health.

I always suggest that people should only buy health stuff prescribed by their doctor! Don't take risks! I suggest you concentrate on the Freecycle network (Is this yours) and develop it further and publicize it.