FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


1 Question





LuiS_J
Well how could i put my page to be able to see on the top at google not at the bottom??? for example whenever u go to google or whatever u go to look for pages whenever u type frihost this web site comes on the top not at the bottom..well i hope u understood me.. and knows what i'am talkin about.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Reflex
To do that, is not legal.
There are legal ways, for instance contact google about it, but that wont always work Wink ..
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
Well how could i put my page to be able to see on the top at google not at the bottom??? for example whenever u go to google or whatever u go to look for pages whenever u type frihost this web site comes on the top not at the bottom..well i hope u understood me.. and knows what i'am talkin about.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You need a lot of links for that. But of course it depends on which search. We are the only frihost in the world, so it's quite obvious that google lists us as first. Wink
LuiS_J
so i have to contact google to put my page in their search??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Daniel15
IF you want to get listed in Google, go to http://www.google.com/addurl
They take upto 2 months to add your site in (once you fill out the form).

Your ranking depends on how many sites link to yours. My site used to be listed about 110th in a search for 'free software', but unfortunately I lost my old domain, and with it my ranking... I'm still trying to bring my page rank back up Sad

You can see your site's traffic ranking at alexa.com (only if you have you're own domain, though). My old domain's traffic rating is still higher than my current one, and it's been down since the start of July Confused
LuiS_J
yea bro but the link doesn't work.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Confused Confused
mOrpheuS
LuiS_J wrote:
yea bro but the link doesn't work.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Confused Confused

The link is now fixed.
It was just a stray "." character at the end.
It should be working now.
Although submitting one's site this way is not necessary to get a googlebot crawl listing.
Bondings
Googlebot is now crawling this forum, so if you put a link to your website in your signature, it should be crawled pretty soon.
LuiS_J
oOo ok thanks... for the help Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Googlebot is now crawling this forum, so if you put a link to your website in your signature, it should be crawled pretty soon.


Is it possible to make GoogleBot appear under "Whoisonline"
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:
Googlebot is now crawling this forum, so if you put a link to your website in your signature, it should be crawled pretty soon.


Is it possible to make GoogleBot appear under "Whoisonline"

Most likely, yes, but I don't see the point. I always find it irritating when I see that on another board.
n0obie4life
I find it cool Razz.

I get to see when bots come Smile
Related topics
I Have a question . Is it the server support Chinese?
Question before requesting free hosting
question abt posts/mth
Kinda dumb question regarding DNS
A question
UT2004 U like the game? Do u have any question post here.
Question about DNS!
Question about Domain!
another uni.cc question
Question
Question abt lang. support...
question!!!!!!
A question about Naruto
C++ Question
PHPBB2 Question. (What MOD makes the featured announcements?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.