FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are lovebites an emerging passion trend?

Have you ever been biiten by ur GF or you bitten your GF?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

asim
Hi all,

Are lovebites an emerging passion trend.... should the law allow it or not?

what you personally think.... you reason.....

Accoring to me.... "Love Bites" should be allowed, but only with partners consent or approval.... this can help diffrentiate between good and voilent sex.....

Please have your say.....
hunnyhiteshseth
It would be very difficult to define what is with consent and what is not to stand rule of law.
I mean you just cannot ask your partner top sign a document statind that "I agree to allow lovebites" before having sex!!

Personally, i think involving law in between love will almost kill it.
AftershockVibe
Hmm... judging that your from Mumbai, I assume this is related to the group of Indian laws which prohibit certain displays of public affection?

Care to enlighten us? All I know on the area is that Richard Gere got into trouble for kissing someone or other at an awards ceremony (who he was not married to or romantically involved with).
hunnyhiteshseth
AftershockVibe wrote:
Hmm... judging that your from Mumbai, I assume this is related to the group of Indian laws which prohibit certain displays of public affection?

Care to enlighten us? All I know on the area is that Richard Gere got into trouble for kissing someone or other at an awards ceremony (who he was not married to or romantically involved with).

Nahh, no such indian law exist to prohibit public display of affection. Its just that some goons and politically motivated people want to act as a moral police and treat us as some 4 year old child.
And anyway, I dont think asim meant public display of affection in his post.

Besides that Richard Gere incident was just overplayed by media and to some extent Richard was also responsible. I mean you are not expected to lip-lock with another guest and certainly not when you hardly know her.
asim
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
AftershockVibe wrote:

Nahh, no such indian law exist to prohibit public display of affection. Its just that some goons and politically motivated people want to act as a moral police and treat us as some 4 year old child.
And anyway, I dont think asim meant public display of affection in his post.

Besides that Richard Gere incident was just overplayed by media and to some extent Richard was also responsible. I mean you are not expected to lip-lock with another guest and certainly not when you hardly know her.

Welll, i was generally asking this question to get a public review.... and abt indian's i would say... here people dont think before they leap... any great leader with a healthy speech would turn them on... wat richard gere did is very diffrent from my topic.... i dont have richard gere kissing anyone... till the lady supports him... news channel wants new... celeb's want fame and everything is co-related.. so y bother... if you feel like doing anything just go ahead and do.... i dont like following any rules... but i do adhere to some... and i dont do any act which harms anyone... and this question that should law allow loves bites was asked to me by my GF... i said yes... coz i love when she bites me... i wanted you'll to say wether you have ever experienced all this ... and what you feel about it... thanks for replying... get soe time reading my blog http://asim.frihost.net
ocalhoun
Well, love-bites have always been popular with horses...
They have tougher skin, though.

What's this about whether it should be legal? Yes, of course it should be legal. The government has no right to intrude like that. If your lover bites you and you don't want it, tell him/her to stop. If he/she keeps doing it anyway, leave him/her. Its that simple.
AftershockVibe
Heh, in that case excuse my ignorance. Although, if that's not the case then why are we discussing the legality of love bites? OR are you proposing that some of us think they should be?
asim
utsav2707 wrote:
From where you guys find such topics to start a discussion

you need to have sense and some logic.. to start a topic and nothing else.....

well this topic is not for one liners... havent you read the forum rules... get some life dude. Very Happy
meet in rio
If by lovebites you mean the bruising of the skin due to excessive suction, then I absolutely hate them and find them very unattractive. Just... no.