FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

speak out your words..!

tempdbs
when you went wrong in doing something...! What's the word that will be coming out from your mouth ?

Oh God..!, Shit, Sorry or any other typical sounds.

Come up with yours......!
babumuchhala
Well depends on who I am with and also keeps changing with time, but currently the word that comes out is F**k, or if I have to be conservative its Fish, Shit, bull-shit or even "What the F"
Zombie
I usually stick with cr*p or sh*t because I don't like people who use the f-word all the time. If I start to use it, I'm sure it'll be hard to stop. And, sorry? Lol, I never say that... it's usually something like "my bad..."
tempdbs
babumuchhala wrote:
Well depends on who I am with and also keeps changing with time, but currently the word that comes out is F**k, or if I have to be conservative its Fish, Shit, bull-shit or even "What the F"

The thread not only meant when you are talking to somebody, it also goes for own work.

Yep I agree with you.... F$$K and S^^T are the commonly used words...
carlospro7
da*n or darn it are two typical ones that come out of my mouth
Liu
aiya
babumuchhala
tempdbs wrote:
babumuchhala wrote:

The thread not only meant when you are talking to somebody, it also goes for own work.

Yep I agree with you.... F$$K and S^^T are the commonly used words...
Well all i meant was if someones around u have to keep a control over your feelings especially if the person next to you is a girl and you know her is also an imp criteria

Otherwise its mostly the F word or bullsh!t or if i am cursing someone else it could be a few slang's in Hindi or Marathi
hunnyhiteshseth
Its either "shit" or "f*ck" depending on the person with whom I am and situation.
ocalhoun
I've lately adopted the Jewish "Oy" (Spelling?)
Before that it was "Yargh"
Sometimes, though, I revert to the classic 'doh!'
endless
well i'm dutch, and i always say "godver"
missdixy
Ughhh f*ck or Ughhh hooker

is usually what i say
JBotAlan
I usually reserve the "f-word" for extremely painful situations; cr*p is a generic, daily-use word unless I'm within earshot of a) someone at church or b) my oldest grandparent. I have never been a fan of those who constantly swear; I save the stronger words for stronger situations. An appropriate use: noticing that there is a damaged part on the robot 32 seconds before the refs DQ us for not being ready--"F*** me sideways" was an appropriate saying for that moment.

As far as "going wrong in something", if it's something bad between a friend and myself, I keep it totally G-rated, except for maybe "pissed" or something like that. That's where "sorry" comes in for me; it's more about my tone than anything that shows how I really feel. It makes me seem more genuine.

I thought I had a weird one...but it's been awhile so I can't remember it anymore. Something like "Ruh-roh" or something equally irritating to everyone in earshot..."shiz-nit" was one I adopted for about a week until I realized it was retarded...

JBot
JBotAlan
endless wrote:

What does that mean? Is it a swear word? Just curious.
darvit
Like everyone else here, I usually drop an F-bomb or say sh*t. Sad

I remember a friend back in high school who substituted "duck" for the F-word. It was rather hilarious, to be honest. Laughing

Others substituted "fudge" for the F-word and it caught on back in grade school. I never really adapted it, though.
tempdbs
Liu wrote:
aiya

@Liu,
Is there any meaning for this word.. Just havine Some Curiosity to know.. Razz Exclamation
SpellcasterDX
I usually say "s**t" or damn. I don't usually cuss when I mess something up or d something bad or whatever. I try to cuss as little as possible. Heh.
endless
JBotAlan wrote:
endless wrote:

it doesn't mean anything, but it's someting like goddamnit
rvec
endless wrote:
JBotAlan wrote:
endless wrote:

it doesn't mean anything, but it's someting like goddamnit

its a part of godverdomme which means goddamnit (verdomme => verdoemen = to damn)

I don't curse a lot, I always hate it when people curse too much. When I do curse I try to keep it in my head and that's mostly verdomme (the other part Razz ).
Davidgr1200
For a while I used to say NARRS! It had a nice feel to it. Don't think it's a real word though. It's more fun thinking up your own personal word to use rather than just copying what everyone else says.
Liu
tempdbs wrote:
Liu wrote:
aiya

@Liu,
Is there any meaning for this word.. Just havine Some Curiosity to know.. Razz Exclamation

Chinese use this exclamation as an equivalent to "crap", "shit", "d'oh", "damn", "fuck", etc. You usually hear it when a person is angry, annoyed, or something has gone wrong.
bri4n5
I'm a cuban, so I usually say ˇPINGA! or ˇCOJONES! and in the worst situations ˇREPINGA! Very Happy
BPrice
normaly for me it is etheir f**k it or oh b*ll**ks .
_AVG_
I think that "Oh Damn" is quite a common phrase.

Otherwise, I frequently use "Damn You" or "Screw You".

Even "Screw It" is quite a common phrase.
Tumbleweed
For me the word would definately be Bollocks
Bilkers
Mine's Bollox too.

I use it for pretty much everything from burning my toast to dying needlessly in Call of Duty 4. From stubbing my toe to forgetting to pay a bill. From spilling my pint to my first word when waking up on a monday morning.

epitomized by this advert.
tidruG
I usually stick to "damn!" unless it's something huge, in which case, I end up saying "Oh ******!"
I've also been known to say "Goddamnit!"
It really depends on how creative I'm feeling at the moment. I also sometimes say "Doh!" or "Yikes!" or "Holy shit!"
unknownc1c
it depends on the situation for me. Either, my bad, crap, f word, sh*t, etc.

When i'm playing a game and i get killed or kill my team mate it's deffinatly some sort of curse word >.< lol i'm a hardcore gamer :p
bloodrider
I am portuguese, so when something goes wrong I generally use "FODA-SE" or when I'm really mad I use "PUTA QUE PARIU, FODA-SE!" Twisted Evil
Vladalf
Edit: Woah, I allready posted here?
Loghete
Kickeli! (you wont get this)
Or just shit in Swedish, Skit.
raine dragon
"ack" or "shit" depending on how stressed I am. Ack more then anything else though. XD
Keziah
It depends. If it was a sudden shock (slamming on the breaks), I'll often accidently let 'shit' slip out, which cracks my family up because I'm usually so prim and proper. Other times, I just go "Oops, heh heh"
Dbarkol
Sad I say 'SORRY'............. Exclamation
akshar
I am Indian and we have over 1800 dialects here. I use one of em called Konkani. I say 'avoy ge' meanig 'o mother'
skygaia
I can't speak english very well... even though I know some coarse language(?), I had heard them many times, but I don't know how others feel if I will speak them..
So I just say "Ooops".. Sad
tempdbs
akshar wrote:
I am Indian and we have over 1800 dialects here. I use one of em called Konkani. I say 'avoy ge' meanig 'o mother'

@Akshar,

In Konkan, 'avoy ge' --- mean what ?? Just to know abt it....!
doppleganger
i usually say sandaas, when i make a mistake, different people come out with different things to say
sefilim
my word is usually not changed and that is "yaaaaaw"
akshar
tempdbs wrote:
akshar wrote:

@Akshar,

In Konkan, 'avoy ge' --- mean what ?? Just to know abt it....!

It means "O mother"
Bathamos
Haha. Wow.

Well, I don't swear.
I have only cursed 6 times in my memory. Usually when quoting people...

I just think it's offensive. =\

Usually I say something like "Oops" or "Poop!"

I guess my mindset may have a downside... I can't stand people swearing at me. When it is someone I love or respect, it usually makes me go mute or take their words too heavily.
ankitdatashn
Well I often go mad when something goes wrong, the usual sentence that come out of my mouth at that instance is......"Shit yaar", yaar is a hindi word meaning friend.

Also when I do something wrong I say "F***, shit", that's the most common words I say!
tempdbs
ankitdatashn wrote:
Well I often go mad when something goes wrong, the usual sentence that come out of my mouth at that instance is......"Shit yaar", yaar is a hindi word meaning friend.

Also when I do something wrong I say "F***, shit", that's the most common words I say!

Yep, It's the common word "yaar" in the Nothern region of India.

@Ankit,
But more people go for "arey yaar" {which mean just calling her friend/himself}
gr8inferno
oh geez! oh gosh! and the F word once in the while.
hey, I'm not perfect.
asim
babumuchhala wrote:

exactly... this is what i wanted to write so i'll just quote it.... Very Happy
Futile
I usually go with f**k or a variant of, i.e. throw on a prefix or suffix, un- or -ing, to give it a little more appeal. When I am at work though I say, "Damn it, Jim!" It expresses my irratation and is accepted because most people just laugh at the qoute.
Liceneus
usually "hassiktir", its mean nearly "f<>k" and "oops"
watersoul
"****** IT!!!!!"
Alright it doesn't really mean anything, but it's better than swearing by accident inappropriately, and it's so silly it usually makes me smile when it comes out of my mouth.
cloudship
Oh no!
Oh S**t!
Oh F**k!
Oh my G*d!
Holly S**t!
Oh my!
Please!!!
tempdbs
cloudship wrote:
Oh no!
Oh S**t!
Oh F**k!
Oh my G*d!
Holly S**t!
Oh my!
Please!!!

@cloudship -
I hope you are having a huge list...!
But usually you use "Oh" more...!
tempdbs
NO more ...!

Its drastic .......! I thought this will be floating all the time....
caborela
oh...!
ccube921
I recently started to say sheetrock in a russian accent so it sounds moere like shitrock, its um... interesting.
tempdbs
Failrly using now-a-days -

Oops
saratdear
F**K is what usually comes out now. It's getting almost involuntary, I know I have to stop it, but it is becoming almost an addiction of saying that word. Laughing

Otherwise, I usually say 'Mayir; in malayalam, which is a cuss-word.
ashish2005
It differes according to the situation.

When I'm really mad: I say the (mampakha khwasha), which is in my language and I hardly no what it means.
When I do a really stupid thing I say: Sh*t and in a really long fashion like sh***********it..(and even longer).
When I feel stupid and sometimes when I'm excited: I say the F word
Melacos
I varies... I'm danish, but nevertheless I use English words when surprised or just doing something wrong... English is our official second language and also it just sounds cooler for off the cuff expressions...

It could be "Damn", "F**k", Suck, suck, suck" or something similar...
MasterPK
Normally I would stick with F*ck!...but sometimes I just say Uckfay!(its the Pig-Latin verison of F*ck)
crimson_aria
I most of the time say shit especially when things happen accidentally. and I often say "LOL" instead of the usual "haha" and such laugh sounds. I don't know, prolly it's because i've been so used to typing the word that it comes out of my mouth whenever I want to laugh.
Solon_Poledourus
I have a dirty rotten mouth when I hurt myself or get frustrated. I can't even really say here what comes out, it's unpredictable, and usually a mixture of the most offensive words I can muster. In every language I know how to speak them. But I'm usually very clean when just talking to people, so these painful situations are an opportunity to let it all out.
deanhills
I usually have quite a selection of "words" when I'm frustrated, but usually only use them when I'm on my own (or think I am anyway). Sometimes I will let loose with "dammit" or "darn", and on a not so good day "sh**". I doubt the company I keep would like bad language, nor would I for that matter. Sometimes it can come out quite appropriate in a humouristic and cute kind of way, but when it is in public and out of anger, and regularly, it sounds out of control.
Fatality
I don't know. I have used a lot of words. Some swear words some not. The funiest one I think I've used is "fudge muffins". Laughing

OH FUDGE MUFFINS
Vladalf
I'm pretty calm and uninterested in most things. I probably say just a silent: "pfff".
Vlad
sana618
i don't think i've ever used any swear words except when i'm insulting some one, then too i use words like stupid or idiot, otherwise i use ALLHA !!(LORD!!) or when i'm very angry i shout like ALLHAHU AKBAR!!!(LORD ALMIGHTY!!!) I don't remember ever using any bad words.
hamza1122
i usually swear but i try to refrain from that so i just say oh my god! lol
tempdbs
Fatality wrote:
The funiest one I think I've used is "fudge muffins". Laughing

OH FUDGE MUFFINS

Sounds Weird..... Whats taht mean ????????
skygaia
my first languag is korean. unfortunately, I can write some words in korean on my laptop but you cant' read it...(because you computer dosen't support korean language so you could see my own words as just some symbolic letters)
usually I say "jen-jang".. well.. I'm not sure it's simillar to "shit".. no.. it's little bit weak meaning for "shit"....
deanhills
Fatality wrote:
I don't know. I have used a lot of words. Some swear words some not. The funiest one I think I've used is "fudge muffins". Laughing

OH FUDGE MUFFINS
A weird one, but I can imagine the "f"'s in them are the closest to the real thing ... Smile
spring567
I world say , I am sorry , I hate myself.
TomS
I'd say "holy crap", "shit" and the usal f-word. the first two in german also.
In german it sounds something like that: "high-ligge cuck-ey" and "shice-ey" (the dash does not interrupt, but only the space. I'm just not aware of phonetics).
samjog
I dont swear. Im usually silent, though sometimes i make some weird animal sounds
Solon_Poledourus
I usually don't use too many harsh words... I just strangle a prostitute, and my frustration goes away... ahhh bliss...
Zombie
I say, oh snap! or oh darn... I would never say the f-word... anyways, woot, i hit 1000 frih$
nigam
g atay! in our own dialect....we usually spoke that word once we got mistake or we bump into someone...