FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ideal Marriage Age

Afaceinthematrix
What do you think is the ideal age to get married?
Dbarkol
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
What do you think is the ideal age to get married?

Laughing Best ideal marriage age for me is when i want to.......... maybe 60 years old. Very Happy Laughing Wink Laughing
mike_phi
I dont think there is an ideal age, however my personal opion based on life experiences is one should not rush as marrage des not qualify love, love can exist without marrage, I think if you feel the time is right then its time to marry for some its really early for others really late, I feel people should not rush at early age and allw their relationships to mature, bt thats just my opinion.

good luck and cheers
csoftdev
thre isn't any ideal marriage age.
just when you have the urge for it
some people get married even when they are over 70 years old.
but of course if you want to have kids with your partner, marry him or her before it's too late Smile
bluefossil
ideal is 13. because teenagers ALWAYS know what is best for them and ALWAYS make the right choices
thadinator
bluefossil wrote:
ideal is 13. because teenagers ALWAYS know what is best for them and ALWAYS make the right choices

very true!! Seriously, 21 or older. By then you've grown up, but you aren't old. just wait until 21. But here's an interesting fact: you can marry at age 16 if both parents give their consent. IF you do that, then you can make some decisions. For example, I think you can get your own place, depending on where you live. Back on topic, if you marry much before 21, say, at age 18, your marraige is more likely to turn out for the worst.
Flarkis
IMHO,
The best age to get married at is 25+ because chances are each of the members have gotten thir life more or less on a firm base.
slasonic
It's kindof hard to get married too late. Except if you want kids.

But it's entirely possible to marry too early. Just make sure you're compatible with the person.
mawfia
I dont think it is so much as age that matters but are you able to support each other when the time calls for it.
xkobram
I think it is better to get married after university or when you get work.
asim
hi...

Very Happy any age.... Razz i asked my GF and she said.. for girls its 18 and for boy's its 21... well and for her and when whenever we think... or we like... we can... but should be matured enough to hndle it... bcoz.... it happens just once and rest are all crap's.... this is what my GF and me thinks.......
doppleganger
any age as long as it is legal age and u r confident that u can take on the responsibility in all aspects
Afaceinthematrix
xkobram wrote:

I agree there, I used to think that I'd get married at about 24, because I'll be done with school by then and I'll be working. But the more I think about it, I'm leaning to about thirty or so. There's too many things I want to do before I tie my life down.
Jakob [JaWGames]
I would say that the best age to become married is when you are somewhere between 25 and 30 years old. You have got the time to mature and find yourself but you do still have most of your life in front of you to spend on your beloved. Of course this could vary depending on if you find someone you like very much or not.
JustCarol
When you are REALLY prepared to make a lifetime commitment to someone else.

I don't think there is any ideal age, many are prepared at 21 or 16 but many don't untill they are 50 or 60... In many cultures we see young people getting married at 14, 13 but they were certanly prepared for it (in some cases) by their families or even traditions.

I believe that marriage is forever, so YOU HAVE TO BE SURE! no matter how old you are.
xkobram
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
xkobram wrote:

But the more I think about it, I'm leaning to about thirty or so. There's too many things I want to do before I tie my life down.

Ok, that's right. Then I should correct myself: Getting married while doing school isn't the best thing to do.
anotheraddict
I've always thought that 30 is the perfect age for marriage, for me at least Smile

It just seems like you would have had time to enjoy your youth, make the mistakes you need to make, and figure yourself out, before you embark on this journey to figure your partner out basically. That's the way I've always looked at it, but to each his own.
meet in rio
I am 20 and would like to be married within the next five or six years, which isn't looking likely seeing as I don't have a boyfriend! I want to have quite a few children, and would like have them before I am 30 (so that I can be physically energetic enough to care for them fully, and close enough to my own childhood to remember it; also, for the reduced risks of genetic defetcts etc.), which is essentially my reason for wanting to marry young-ish. Adoption is, of course, another option.

I do, however, believe that marriage is forever. It has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with making needless promises. In a way, love doesn't even come into it: love might motivate you to marriage, but it can't be the sole reason. I don't believe that marriage should be a 'celebration of love', although it does inadvertently fill that category.

I also think that you shouldn't get married unless you can be realistic about what to expect: Disney has pretty much screwed us over in that respect! You can't be exhaustingly, giddily, breath-takingly in love for 40+ years.
Cddhesh
Legally i think to marry you should be above 18.
Scientifically Its better to marry in the age 24-30.

So you can marry anytime after 18. Very Happy
frih
it depends upon your wish. if you are well settled, good job, money, then you can marry at any time. but if you dont have these things then its become very difficult to carry on marriage.

have a good time!!!!!!!

regards
abhi Rolling Eyes
nivre
no definite answer to the right age... as long as you love your partner, compatible, trust etc...
nd as long as your well prepared and ready for the upcoming responsibities...its the right time...
vonvincent
yeah its very true that if you love each other, then age does not matter(but you need to be in legal age, 18 and above). If you are feeling that you are well equiped with the experiences you have with your partner and ready to face a new dimension of life, that is, living with him/her in the same house and mostly you have the sense of responsibility for each other, then i think its time for a wedding
corrupt
anotheraddict wrote:
I've always thought that 30 is the perfect age for marriage, for me at least Smile

i agree with you here, im personally not aiming to get married and settle down till 30, cause you only live once so you may aswell make the most of your single life and meet new people and travel while its not too late or you have children tying you down etc.
Coen
The best age for marriage is the age at with both of the persons that want to get married feel they are ready for it. I would say they should be over 18 though. With that, it can be from 18 up to 115. As long as you feel you're ready.
black1029
ideal age for married i guess for the girl is 20 and for the is even 30... if the girl married about 30 lus its too difficult of birth.. but te guy even he is 35 or 50 it can be take a married they only is work and moey....
redace
I guess about 27. You don't have the chance to get enough experience to look after baby and be mature enough for this type relationship before that age and if you take into account funding of your marriage, you will have to postpone the ideal time to even higher age.