FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stress, How to Deflate it

fpwebs
When I was younger I would see many people suffer from stress. I never knew then what it was like and what the big fuss was all about. Lately, however, there were times when I actually got stressed out and it's HORRIBLE! I've found some things that I like to do to help out my stress, and I would like to share them with people who need it.

My girlfriend helped me out a lot. She gave me a series of books called the Dark-Hunter series and they are fantasy to get my mind off of stressful things. Every night I take an hour bath and read and it really helps me out. I have other things that I like doing, like my hobbies and what not. I make music and that helps a lot as well with my stress. I've neutralized my stress a lot.

All I wanted to share with you for stress is TAKE CONTROL. Do what ever would make you happy!
Skkye_Blossom
I generally watch TV...to devoid my stress eating syndrome.
TBSC
fpwebs wrote:
When I was younger I would see many people suffer from stress. I never knew then what it was like and what the big fuss was all about. Lately, however, there were times when I actually got stressed out and it's HORRIBLE! I've found some things that I like to do to help out my stress, and I would like to share them with people who need it.

My girlfriend helped me out a lot. She gave me a series of books called the Dark-Hunter series and they are fantasy to get my mind off of stressful things. Every night I take an hour bath and read and it really helps me out. I have other things that I like doing, like my hobbies and what not. I make music and that helps a lot as well with my stress. I've neutralized my stress a lot.

All I wanted to share with you for stress is TAKE CONTROL. Do what ever would make you happy!

I think you hit the nail on the head about taking control. When things are out of control is when most people get stressed. To the extent that we can control our lives, stress will be relieved a great deal, I think.
paskifire
For me, Stress is the foundation for cardiovascular diseases. It's a horrible thing to deal with. But Listening to Feel-good music doesn't hurt so i find it useful in dealing stress. Listen to party music, classical music, jazz,and etc. When dealing with stress, there are many ways on how you can forget your problems. Just be creative and enjoy what you're doing.