FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cultivate a sense of wonder

lrcandy
Do you think it is important a sense of wonder in pursing your major?Btw,I am a colledge student.But it is ok whoever you are,just say something about the topic and share your opinion and experience. Laughing
KronikSindrome
yeah, I like wonder...like wonder bread...it goes great with
PEANUTT BUTTA JELLY! PEANUTT BUTTA JELLY! PEANUTT BUTTA JELL WITH A BASEBALL BAT!

and then there's the boy wonder, who faithfully backed up Batman and wore those
cute little tight under those nice lil man panties.....yeah, that and he was always talking
dirty...all that "holly molly potatos with gravy batman!!!" -- yeah...that's hot....

and then there's that feeling of wonder you get when you see someone do something
physicaly in a movie that you didn't ever concieve to be imaginable let alone doable.....
like, the sheer physics are mind boggling....!!!...yeah that's always a good thing.....

and then there's the 8 great wonders of the world....like where tax dollars go, why
michle jackson isn't in jail, how Jessica simpson's nose got smaller without plastic surgey,
what really happened to elvis, and so on...

oh wait...what? now I'm just wondering exactly wtf u were asking.....

but I hope my snwers helped. Wink I try...

and if I get famous you can some day sell the screen shot of this on ebay
and won't have to worry about proffessions anymore....yeah Cool
lrcandy
I don`t know.But what i really want to know is how to make my nose smaller!!
lrcandy
KronikSindrome wrote:
yeah, I like wonder...like wonder bread...it goes great with
PEANUTT BUTTA JELLY! PEANUTT BUTTA JELLY! PEANUTT BUTTA JELL WITH A BASEBALL BAT!

and then there's the boy wonder, who faithfully backed up Batman and wore those
cute little tight under those nice lil man panties.....yeah, that and he was always talking
dirty...all that "holly molly potatos with gravy batman!!!" -- yeah...that's hot....

and then there's that feeling of wonder you get when you see someone do something
physicaly in a movie that you didn't ever concieve to be imaginable let alone doable.....
like, the sheer physics are mind boggling....!!!...yeah that's always a good thing.....

and then there's the 8 great wonders of the world....like where tax dollars go, why
michle jackson isn't in jail, how Jessica simpson's nose got smaller without plastic surgey,
what really happened to elvis, and so on...

oh wait...what? now I'm just wondering exactly wtf u were asking.....

but I hope my snwers helped. Wink I try...

and if I get famous you can some day sell the screen shot of this on ebay
and won't have to worry about proffessions anymore....yeah Cool
I like you.I think you are funny and cute. Wink
woundedhealer
A sense of wonder is important to me. I walk my dog every day, and everyday I look at the trees and see something wonderful. When my dog is looking cute, or focusing on tracking a scent or walking along just putting one foot in front of the other without a thing on her mind, I have a sense of wonder. I have a sense of wonder of so many things during the day, a bird, a flower, a cloud formation, sunset, overcoming a difficulty, achieving an objective, the list is endless. Each wonder enriches my life.
ocalhoun
As for a sense of wonder pertaining to a college degree, the important thing is to carefully choose your major in the first place. Don't just choose what will give you the highest paying job: choose something you like. Preferably in a field where there are always new things to discover.

Though I already have my degree, a sense of wonder is what causes me to read countless nonfiction books. (My favorite kind are the self-help books that expose a whole new level of consciousness with which to examine the rest. I've exhausted my local library's supply of these.)
missdixy
Sort of. I mean, it definitely helps.
Keziah
I think so. A sense of wonder seems to last longer for me in my discipline than interest alone. Very Happy
Davidgr1200
Sense of wonder eh? I get that from reading good science fiction. These days you can get some from reading science fact as well.