FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FIFA games

gudines
I love FIFA games from EA Sports.
I have all games since 1996.
My web site: http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/gudines/fifa
RiCtee
I like them too Very Happy Especially the soccer series. I started playing the 2002 (Korea/Japan World Cup) one. After playing 2008, there really is a huge difference and gameplay improvement.
Yjaxygames
gudines wrote:
I love FIFA games from EA Sports.
I have all games since 1996.
My web site: http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/gudines/fifa

It's a waste of money to buy every single FIFA game. Sometimes the changes aren't worth buying the game. Some fifa games just didn't have enough changes. And I think PES is better. But that's a discussion that will go on for ever.
wabik90
I used to play Fifa, but it was long time ago. As far as I remember the newest Fifa version I've ever played was Fifa 2001...
Magicman
The first Fifa game I owned was 2004 for Gamecube and I love to play it. I just got 2008 for the Wii and the controls are pretty fun even if the can be a little difficult and the Wii game has less features than on PS3 or Xbox360.
login-myspace19
i espeacially love fifa street!!! it is friggin awsome! u can actually juke! but i like normal 1 2...
st-games
for the first time in history, FIFA 08 is better than PES 2008, but only for PS3 and XBOX 360 version that have new game engine
GAURXUA9
Well it depends...FIFA08 in semi-pro mode still sucks..however they have improved the AI in pro mode quite well. But I still love PES as it looks more close to reality football. Laughing
mattchun
It just can't beat the winning eleven or you known as pes series, i just love'em.