FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hero's Journey

Craeft
Anyone know when this game is supposed to come out? The site says "projected 2007", but it doesn't look like there's been an update in a while. I'm trying to keep close tabs on that, but to no avail. I'm really looking forward to this one. I am an avid RPer and it looks very RP friendly. If you haven't had the chance to check it out, and you are an MMOer, please do. It looks incredible. The AI is insane for an MMO, allowing your decisions to alter the story. And the graphics are top-notch. From what I can assess from their site, take Lord of the Rings Online world graphics (not their horrible character graphics), put it with Oblivion AI, toss on the gameplay of WoW, and you have Hero's Journey.

I would love to get the chance to play this game and would actually leave WoW in a heartbeat when it comes out. I signed up to be a dev for the game, but haven't even received a "No. You suck." letter. Not sure if that means anything or not, but I hope it doesn't mean this game has been scrapped.