FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comment my comics!

kevinalle
Hi..
I am just starting to draw some comics, and I would like to share them with you o you tell me what you think about them.

Tell me what you think.
Thanks!
K
miquelx
coool
kevinalle
here comes another.
SpellcasterDX
I don't get the first one...but the second one is pretty funny. Smile
carlokes
Hi there,

Preety nice cartoons (both). It would be quite interesting to have a weekly update (at least Razz) of the thread of new cartoons Razz

Btw, what software are you using or is it a pure digitalization?

Stay Cool and keep up the good work !!
kevinalle
I made some brushes in photoshop which i use to draw with my wacom tablet.
and, big news, now we (me and 2 friends) have a comics website.
Visit it at http://comics.tekage.com.ar/
Its quite in construction yet, but we are already uploading some comics.
Thanks,
K
dray101
They look really kewl, I epically like the second one

Now all you need to do is tell a good story with them Laughing
imera
Like the colouring Very Happy Good luck further with them, going to take a look at your site
fortune
It looks really good did u write it?
or u used computer graphic thingy?
minty
@SpellCaster

The first one is that the answer of a number divided by zero is undefined, therefore R2D2 self-destructed while trying to find an answer.

As for the comics, I think they are pretty good. They remind of the "Far Side" comics with only one picture and a brief punch-line.

Good luck,

--minty
kevinalle
yes, I like gary larson, he makes excellent comics.
Maybe I got some style from him.
I draw with a wacom tablet and som custom photoshop brushes. When I find some more time I continue drawing.
Thanks for commenting,
K
kevinalle

IPhone ad
silvertailsfox
Interesting comics. ^^ I really like the amount of effort you've put in your pictures. I'm just a bit worried about your site with its un-uniform mix of English and Spanish. Good luck with this! Very Happy
rightclickscott
Hey, as part of my site reconstruction, I've been searching for comic artists and musicians for constant updates. I think your comics are actually a nice change of pace from the usual crappy webcomics that come about. If you're interested in working together, send me a PM, and we'll get started with business, updating as soon as the new site goes up.
kevinalle
the english/spanish works fine for my group of friends because we manage both, but its true its a bit complicated for other circumstances.
right-click.
Thanks for your offer.. but i really dont have much time these days.
I dont even have time to draw some comics every now and then.. but thanks..
see you in the next comic,
K
rightclickscott
kevinalle wrote:
the english/spanish works fine for my group of friends because we manage both, but its true its a bit complicated for other circumstances.
right-click.
Thanks for your offer.. but i really dont have much time these days.
I dont even have time to draw some comics every now and then.. but thanks..
see you in the next comic,
K

You got it. I've been having some trouble, lately, with collecting my nice little group together to do actual work. My most reliable procrastinator is actually sick right now, which kinda sucks, I guess.
ddukki
They remind me of Farside or Bizzarro (sp?) in the newspaper. Quick, one paneled comics that don't necessarily have an obvious punchline. Good work and nice graphics!
neo_butterfly
I really like the second one. Nice artwork.
gergauss
che, hay que hacerle la seccion para comments en el site...
y despues se podría lanzar oficialmente la pag, no?

y hacer algun php para que vayan "publicando" comics que esten ya subidos al server por orden cada X cantidad de dias... eso taria bueno
browncoat777
I really liked the first one. Division by zero is a bad idea that will destroy your ordinary astromech droid! A little on the geeky side, but that's just shiny!