FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rough Day Stories

Guyon
Had a rough day lately? Want to shake it off, or just commiserate with other that that a bad day too? Keep it light and keep fun, and hopefully it will woo work out.
Guyon
My weekends are always busy, clean house, grocery shop, wash, etc. So Friday night I was in a rush and bumped something over. Getting the vacuum cleaner I was in for a surprise as soon as I turned on the switch it BLEW up. For REAL! It actually blew up. A big fire ball, sparks, and smoke. I wucily tuned off the switch but that did noting as the pyrotechnics continue as big as ever. Grabbing the plug I pulled it out fo the wall which finlly stopped the visual dispay

Obliviously I needed a new on so checking on line I found one that seem to be very good. I also needed to get my cell phone looked at and combined trips. So $300 dollars later I had my new vacuum cleaner and headed to my cell phone store. The line was big as usual and I waited patiently untill called. The tech was sort of out of it, as I explained my issue. He seemed to fumble on a computer screen for along time. I was confues as all i wanted awas a quick system upgrage. I ober head him talking wiht some on about a telephone number I didn;t not recognize. After the second time he repeadted that I interjected that is not my number he llok up and told the perons on the on th phone I gave him the wrong number.

I did not! I spoke up, but was was ignored. He then disapeared to to do the update and came out after a half an hour.

Your phone is fried he reported, that happens. What! I exclaimed. He was unconcerned as he said he would just give me a new one. I was visablly upset and played with a customer satisfaction paper on his desk. As he looked at it he offered me a $20 credit to my bill. I took it.
Then 50 minutes later I finally had my new phone. As I checked to see if he remembered my memory card I found it blank. HE REFORMATTED IT!

I got another tech and explained my problem and they polity said sorry. I was really upset with them and how they took care of my equipment. so I got another $30 credit and the got me out of the store.

I was in the phone store for 2 hours!
So today I am typing in my number and restoring pictures and songs. Oh yes Vacuming the house.

I hope to day si better Wink
rvec
this is also a nice story for in your blog -close-