FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Inactivity

Shnelby
I know you need to stay active on this forum, but it might be hard for some people. I have a site that most people don't have so I can't really talk about my graphics. So it may be hard.

And also, I've been getting a lot of inactivity emails more than just two. I like that though, but I just wanted to tell you that.

And one more thing, I think you should let people know when you are going to delete their site, so they have time to save everything so they can rehost it. Just a suggestion.
crdowner
You can talk about lots of subjects. You are not limited to talking about your own site. Review the forum topics. There are forums for world news, travel, jokes, games, computer hardware, ann many other topics.
rvec
you know your site will be deleted if you get the -20 points email. The admins are easy with deleting sites of good forum members (frequently posting and always positive points) if they get past the -20 once. But the -20 mail is actually the warning.

And you got a lot of inactivity emails, how much do you mean? Over 10 the same? or just one for -5 one for -10 and so on?
Shnelby
Well I haven't been getting like A LOT a lot but probably about 5 of the -5 and 3 of the -10.

And I see now. I didn't know you get a -20 email. On the -10 it says that that is your last email.

And I know that there are more stuff to post about and not just your site, but I don't normally talk about that stuff so I have no idea what to say. I'm so used to being on graphic forums where I show off my graphics and everything but not talking about history. Confused
Hammy
They are automatic e-mails sent to you once your points hit the -5 and -10 mark.

If you have serveral of them, it just means that you've hit the -5 and -10 mark a few times afte rleaving it a while, then posting and leaving agen, but never the critical -20.
Diablosblizz
Hammy wrote:
They are automatic e-mails sent to you once your points hit the -5 and -10 mark.

If you have serveral of them, it just means that you've hit the -5 and -10 mark a few times afte rleaving it a while, then posting and leaving agen, but never the critical -20.

Not necessarily, if the user is not posting but still receiving the same email over and over again then there might be something wrong. Just out of curiousity, Shnelby, are you getting the same emails on one specific day or within a time span?
rvec
Diablosblizz wrote:
Hammy wrote:

Not necessarily, if the user is not posting but still receiving the same email over and over again then there might be something wrong. Just out of curiousity, Shnelby, are you getting the same emails on one specific day or within a time span?

I don't think there is something wrong. This is the first user I hear about this and it's not like he received thousands (hogwarts knows that can happen).
Shnelby
No, there isn't anything wrong. I do post then forget about this then post again. But I was just wondering because the email says that it is your last one then I get more but I guess not.