FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

User Membership Script Needed....In Trouble really need 1 !

bluffmango
hi,
if nay body has got a user membership script plz giv me , i jus need users to register givin their name and email , an email sent for user confirmation and , a new page is created for evry new user...THATS IT.......i d b really grateful to you THANX ALOT......
Grimboy
Sounds quite simple I might cook you one up if you give me the following information:

Do these people edit their page? Can everyone see this page or just them or all members? These people's name and email? What about a password? Does all of this information have to be stored in a database or a text file?

Give full specs and I'll consider doing it as a nice little learning exercise with no guarantees though.

Or if you can't be bothered with all that membership and member areas is a part of lots of CMSes.
bluffmango
Grimboy wrote:
Sounds quite simple I might cook you one up if you give me the following information:

Do these people edit their page? Can everyone see this page or just them or all members? These people's name and email? What about a password? Does all of this information have to be stored in a database or a text file?

Give full specs and I'll consider doing it as a nice little learning exercise with no guarantees though.

Or if you can't be bothered with all that membership and member areas is a part of lots of CMSes.

1. what y and how i want it:

coz i need to have users registered and following a unique shopper id through onto my affiliates website. so that when he/she successfully signs up with my affiliate my affiliate can tell me this Shopper id signed up successfully , so i can verify and see which person was it through their registration info,contact em, so i can award the him/her recignizing him/her using that shopper id he/she followed after registration.......thats all i wana do with it, yeh its fine with where ever u store the details,,,i have no idea of any language just can install scripts that too perl/cgi reading the tutorials,,e.g telling place this file in this directory ,,edit this line etc etc.....if you cud get it for my particular purpose it ll b really gr8 ov u......thanx for replyin
DanielXP
http://www.rmb-scripting.com/index.php?view=tutorials&tid=99

User system tutorial