FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feedback/Comments on my forum, please.

HalfBloodPrince
Hey, I'm the admin of ACMB (the Assassin's Creed Message Boards) and I would appreciate it if you could please take a look and give me any feedback and comments on how the site looks, feels, and is run.

Constructive criticism is welcome! Thanks.

You can access the site at

http://acmb.frih.net
pet-virus
Not too bad. I'm not too fluent or familiar with gaming forums, but it looks fine to me. Keep it up.

pet-virus
HalfBloodPrince
Thanks Smile

Do you think there's anything I can improve or change? Was it attractive and soft on the eyes? And please, if you or any of your friends are interested, please sign up! We need more members!

Thanks
swizzy
I too am not very familiar with gaming forum.. the design seems nice to me, but the forum should have been more centered towards Assasins Creed rather than having forums like "Media and Entertainment", etc. There are lots of forums for topics like that.

Also your meta keywords and description is empty, add it, so that googlebot will be happy with you Smile
HalfBloodPrince
swizzy wrote:
I too am not very familiar with gaming forum.. the design seems nice to me, but the forum should have been more centered towards Assasins Creed rather than having forums like "Media and Entertainment", etc. There are lots of forums for topics like that.

Also your meta keywords and description is empty, add it, so that googlebot will be happy with you Smile

Hmm...call me noobish but how do I add the keywords and description?

Also, anyone have any ideas for how I should change the forums and make it more Assassin's Creed-based?