FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bush - Somebody Like This Band?

Healckles
Hi Guys

One of my best rock bands that´s BUSH
One of the best rock bands of 90's, Today is too culted for many another bands

Your Albuns:
Sixteen Stone
Razorblade Suitcase
The Science of Things
Golden State

Your Formation:
Vocals - Gavin Rossdale;
Guitar - Nigel Pulsford;
Lead Guitar - Dave Parsons;
Drums - Robin Goodridge.

Some of your musics
Letting The Cables Sleep
Swallowed
Machine Head
Chemichals Between Us
Glicerine
Testosterone
Wild Horses (By Rolling Stones)
Anarchy in the UK (By Sex Pistols)

Coment About this band^^
icugaming
Possibly the most overrated band of the 90s.
tidruG
I haven't personally heard much music from this band. However, I think Gavin Rossdale has got a good voice and a singin style to match it with.
ANGRA
I`m a sudaerican girl and I know only a song of Bush called "Swallowed"
beacuse the video was always in MTV some years ago
JaeCee
Not sure if this is the same band, but I know of a band called Bush that made the song 'Inflatable'. Grabbed it off the Smallville series, 'cuz I love the songs they play at the end of the episodes.

Inflatable's quite .. relaxing.
CaNn!Bal
Another question: Is there a band which fights for George Bush? The opposite to all anti-flag bands? Question
tidruG
JaeCee wrote:
Not sure if this is the same band, but I know of a band called Bush that made the song 'Inflatable'. Grabbed it off the Smallville series, 'cuz I love the songs they play at the end of the episodes.

Inflatable's quite .. relaxing.

Yes it's the same band. And yes, I enjoyed the song too, somewhat.
Healckles
CaNn!Bal wrote:
Another question: Is there a band which fights for George Bush? The opposite to all anti-flag bands? Question

I think that No.
This band is most old, is from the beggining fo the 90's

I Like too much this sound, The guitar sounds of this band is marvelous, and the good voice of Gavin Rossdale, is another goal of this band^^
ben7
yeah dude, the first two albums were really good, good chillin music when you are down and out... they put out a so so album over the last few years, but they have fallen a bit.. i do think.

In Canada, they were first known as BushX because some indie band in Calgary had already claimed the name. The bigger bush bought out the rights after about 2 years, and now forever known as Bush.
inesquecivel
I don't know...

Confused
valo
Well, the band is better than the man, if you understand Smile
Healckles
valo wrote:
Well, the band is better than the man, if you understand Smile

I Agree With you Uahauhuaaahuhauah
mikakiev
Love the video of Greedy Fly by Bush.Thrilling and disgusting.Superb fantasy of the clipmaker.
mikakiev
I think the screaming guitars, the raw and intensive voice of Gavin, the heavy bass tunes and the rythmical and cool drums make Bush the best band on earth.
liljp617
mikakiev wrote:
I think the screaming guitars, the raw and intensive voice of Gavin, the heavy bass tunes and the rythmical and cool drums make Bush the best band on earth.

umm just about every single metal band has that exact criteria...surely this isn't what sets "Bush" apart from the rest -.-
jessicawalker
Not so crazy about the band itself. They're alright. Sort of unoriginal, but alright. Their songs can be catchy. But if I were watching a music video or something, I'd get just as much out of it if I muted the TV. Gavin Rossdale's hot.
mikakiev
jessicawalker wrote:
Not so crazy about the band itself. They're alright. Sort of unoriginal, but alright. Their songs can be catchy. But if I were watching a music video or something, I'd get just as much out of it if I muted the TV. Gavin Rossdale's hot.

Their video Greedy Fly is awesome.It is touching ,it is thrillig,it is full of mistery.I like it.also their video Mouth" which is a soundtrack for"American Werewolf in Paris" new version.Quite good