FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you play on your pc?

Nefrit
Do you play any games regularly?
Tell us what games you like to play, or if you like a bit of everything, what types of games you like.
What I Like:
Genres: First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, Some RPG's.
Particluar Games: ut2004, quakes (I, II, III, IIIA) (oo quake 4 soon), starcraft, Age of (Empires I/ Empries II/Mythology), sacrifice. A few Others.
I guess i like alot,also sudoku
Anyhows tell me what you like
Crying or Very sad Embarassed

We often make topics just in normal color and size

it reads eazy then this orange..

i like to play FPS on my old pc.. to bad i cant play COD4 but COD2 online is still every day F****** cool to play. headshot here headshot there.. i just love it
vonboy
i like mmos and simulation games. alot of the time, i play runescape (like an hour or soa day maybe.). other then that, i'll download random games off the internet and play them for a few days before trashing them.
WillyPidgeot
I like strategie and sports games. Right now I'm playing POkemon <Ruby version> and Fifa 2007
Seiji
Mostly MMO's like Scions of Fate or Perfect World. Starting on a new MMO soon called Holic. Just waiting to get a beta key so I can start playing whenever it comes out.
Pkshields
Nothing really, except for a few flash games and maybe Gunz: The Duel every so often, but not a pro-gamer or anything
howki
Silkroad Online
www.silkroadonline.net for more info.
armada
i like ragnarok, strategies games like rome total war and age of empires 3 and ogame.
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-82.html
-close-