FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

find me BCM92035DGROM driver

aningbo
I bought a USB Bluetooth Dongle from Delhi and was using it happily untill i format my system and realize that i have misplaced my CD! I downloaded the softwares like Widcomm and BlueSoleil but they dont have this BCM92035DGROM driver. So, its not able to find my hardware. please helpl me find one. thank you.

Its a HYTECH product and they dont seem to reply to my emails!
bostko
aningbo wrote:
I bought a USB Bluetooth Dongle from Delhi and was using it happily untill i format my system and realize that i have misplaced my CD! I downloaded the softwares like Widcomm and BlueSoleil but they dont have this BCM92035DGROM driver. So, its not able to find my hardware. please helpl me find one. thank you.

Its a HYTECH product and they dont seem to reply to my emails!

Probably BCM92035DGROM is the serial number. Please give me the exact model!
BrianElliott0218
Hey,
I have it, not how to get it to you?

It's 39MBs in a RAR archive, so it's to big to e-mail...

Let me know.
~BE
aningbo
can u upload it somewhere on rapidshare or filefactory or anywhere? the important question is: did it come along with the usb bluetooth dongle or did u download it? i downloaded two versions from the internet which was 19MB and 41MB respectively but they didn't recognize my hardware!

is it for USB Bluetooth v2.0 dongle? there's no such thing as serial number or version name! nothing is given on the product. i have lost the paper-cover and the CD!

on the seal, only hytechindia.com is written!