FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IS there a good game that can be played w/o a mouse?

Guelila
Since it's the holiday season, I will be travelling a lot in a car.
I don't want to get bored during the ride, so I am planning on taking my laptop with me.

What I want to know is if there are any good games that will keep me entertained in the car that doesn't need a mouse for most of the game.
Or any game that can be easily played without a mouse =]

If anyone knows about such games, please recommend me some.

THanks,
Guelila. Very Happy
Sparda
Something that kept me entertained for quite a good bit of time was Four Second Frenzy. You can find it easily on Google. When I first started playing I was like "what do I do?" Then it just started getting fun. I would always try to beat my last score and try the game on a higher difficulty.
David_Pardy
Heh, I remember back in the DOS days it was a novelty if a game used the mouse!

Now I can't even name more than a couple which you can play comfortably without one:

Duke Nukem 3d, Doom and Wolfenstein 3d.

Actually, a lot of car racing games are played without the mouse (NFSU/2, NFS:C, etc.)
infobankr
Tetris is a great game you can play without a mouse...
wombatrpgs
Definitely try out Ancient Domains of Mystery... Excellent roguelike, if you like RPGs and that sort. However, there is a bulky list of keyboard commands, but you'll get used to that.
Oh, and to move around, you would normally use the number pad, but like me, you're playing on a laptop, meaning you'll have to convert the 3*3 pad into 1*9 keys. Or take someone else's suggestion.
http://www.adom.de
Diablosblizz
I am not sure if this is allowed to be posted, but:

Try an emulator, if your Laptop can handle it. All games on the emulator will be mouse free, and you may even know them. I got a N64 Emulator, and my old N64 games! Hours of fun!

Mods, if that is not allowed to be posted, please delete this message for me!
Fake
Hundreds of games, and a few TOP games u can play without the mouse
Start with NFS, sega rally, ea circket, tennis, ea football, heaps mate