FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Zealand or A

zakarykinnaird
Is New Zealand still worth staying in?

I'm wondering if Austraila is a better place to make some money, as New Zealand is going to go National next year (no doubt) and Australia just went Laybor. Waiting will give some time to think about and see what happens to the two countries. The weather is better in New Zealand.
teko
well being from the northern hemisphere, maybe I can only comment from my visit to both countries. but I always thought the economy was stronger in Australia and infact met quite a few kiwis who moved there to make a bit of money.

About the weather being better in NZ, well the South Island I know gets quite a bit of rain and the weather can be quite changeable as far as I know.

Still lucky you have the choice between two great countries to work in!
rafael2112
Put some images Wink
This country has beautiful landscapes
abcxyz1
i chose A because... i think A beautiful more NZL
nickfyoung
zakarykinnaird wrote:
Is New Zealand still worth staying in?

I'm wondering if Austraila is a better place to make some money, as New Zealand is going to go National next year (no doubt) and Australia just went Laybor. Waiting will give some time to think about and see what happens to the two countries. The weather is better in New Zealand.

Can't make any money in Australia at the moment. Labour has wrecked the economy and has got people frightened about all their new taxes. People will not spend any more leading to the highest level of savings we have ever had. They are worried about the future, their jobs etc. Retail is in the worst slump ever and many are closing down. Businesses are closing almost daily putting many out of work. The government is at it's lowest level in the opinion polls and has now turned on the greens, the party that gave them government. They are only there because of a shaky alliance with the Greens and independents and never got enough votes to govern in their own right. The election next year could go the same way way as the recent state election in Queensland, a whitewash for the Coalition. Of course the Green pushed carbon tax and the mining tax have set the people against the government and the coalition has promised to repeal both taxes when it gains power. It will be an interesting time ahead and then and only then will you be able to make some money in Australia.
johans
New Zealand if fine and i think it has more job opportunities than Australia.. due to the fact that their populations is not that high compared to Australia..
the-guide
I don't know about how to make money in New Zealand but this is one country I would like to visit so much. I have ever watch a lot of beautiful documentaries of New Zealand. It's very interesting. Imagine, how nice it is if I can stay there.