FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Holidays

WhistleTurning
You hear every year of the pitfalls of going to some places abroad on holiday-stomach problems and all the other lurgies you can catch from untreated water and the bugs there are. Your own country may be (UK) wet windy and at times chilly, but surely a good break from work entails some exercise in doing sport or walking, not proping bars up or getting skin cancer loungeing on a beach in the sweltering sun some where. Your own country will have its own facilities for relaxation and holiday venues for the whole gamit of things to do, and you will also be saving the planet by not encouraging airlines to burn all that fuel in the atmosphere. Rant over???? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
brokenadvice
I like how you are thinking. I think that sometimes the holidays can actually be more stressful than "regular" times. All the parties, junk food and egg nog can really take a toll on your health. I think this year I am going to try to stay home over Christmas break.
xanarulz
brokenadvice wrote:
I like how you are thinking. I think that sometimes the holidays can actually be more stressful than "regular" times. All the parties, junk food and egg nog can really take a toll on your health. I think this year I am going to try to stay home over Christmas break.

Tell me about it, I wish the solution for me was to just stay home, but it happens to be that some family of mine are going to be over here for a week! So there is not much I can do about it Confused