FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Emails not being received

Sparda
Hello, my frihost email has not been reveiving my emails that I have been waiting for. I know that the frihost email is the problem for I already tried emailing my frihost email with a an alternate email. This problem has been around for about a few weeks now and I decided to post a thread about it. How could I get my frih email to start working again?
ftv_flung
There is already a thread about this issue in Web Hosting Support - link here.

In regards to where your emails are going...

What I did was create a GMail account with the username the same as my website's and redirected any forms etc. on my website to that email.

I'll probably do this until it's been fixed Question
BPrice
can anybody tell us what is going on with the frihhost.net email system as I still cannot send or receive any emails from or to any of my accounts.

when sending from frihost i get this message sent back to me:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

The mail server could not deliver mail to bryn2*****@tisc***.co.uk. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

the account I sent the message to is my main personal account so I know that one works fine.

when sending mail to a frihost.net account I get this message sent back to me:

The following message to <b****@bpr****opping.frihost.net> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Verification failed for <br******2@t****ali.co.uk>\nThe mail server could not deliver mail to b********@t***ali.co.uk. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.\nSender verify failed'