FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


why everybody hates Paris Hillton





lrcandy
It is obviously that a lot of people hate Paris,i don`t get.Is it just because she is rich and beautiful?Or maybe she is a slot?
Billy Hill
lrcandy wrote:
It is obviously that a lot of people hate Paris,i don`t get.Is it just because she is rich and beautiful?Or maybe she is a slot?


She's an idiot. She thinks her name will carry her. She thinks she's pretty. (She's got a nice body when she eats regularly, but her face is butt ugly.) But mostly, she's got a crappy attitude, and that can't be overcome by looks, money or anything.
Aless
Because she's famous, yet a total moron. Fame should be reserved for people who have actually contributed something useful to the world.
skygaia
I don't hate her.. I'm just wondering what happen to her next.. Shocked
SpellcasterDX
Probably because she's a slut and just abuses her fame and isn't that attractive.
raine dragon
I think a significant portion of it is simply the fact that there are qualities which people qualify as admirable and qualities which are qualified to be the opposite. She possesses very few of the better ones and a fair number of the worst.

She simply doesn't conduct herself in a respectable, and admirable fashion. Quite frankly her behavior tends towards the repulsive.

edit by rvec: please don't overuse those colour tags, it makes my eyes hurt.
adeydas
raine dragon wrote:


I think a significant portion of it is simply the fact that there are qualities which people qualify as admirable and qualities which are qualified to be the opposite. She possesses very few of the better ones and a fair number of the worst.

She simply doesn't conduct herself in a respectable, and admirable fashion. Quite frankly her behavior tends towards the repulsive.


i agree with dragon.... her behaviour is simply crappy!!! i believe she probably wouldn't have been an actress if it was not for her father. she definitely doesn't have the looks to be one... just maybe the body!!!
friuser
My brother says she's famous only because she's thin and famous. She's not even that pretty.

I however think it's just envy. I don't know why anyone would care enough to hate someone who has done nothing to them or will ever even remotely be involved in their lives. Maybe block traffic? Yeah she gotten out of trouble and abused her frame but it's not like there aren't worst people like politicians who do the same.

People have really bad standards. It's easy to hate a somewhat pretty thin famous celebrity but it's another hating their politician when they are in the same political party as you which do very little but talk.
bigdan
She's a pain in the arse. Not very attractive in so many ways, inside and out.

She's the town bike. Everyone has had a go, if you know what I mean. Wink
achowles
Laughing She's a "slot" alright. Ha!

I think it's because she's simultaneously worthless and worth millions.
Bilkers
Looks aren't everything. The attitude of personalities like her (and she's not alone) leaves a lot to be desired. It really turns me off people when they are so out of touch with others around them and when they only pretend to care really is a huge turn off. Why they think they are so wonderful all the time is really amusing.
HalfBloodPrince
she can go to hell...

...if satan ever needs to be replaced
Vrythramax
I agree with Billy Hill, she has lived so long off daddies money she doesn't have a clue what it is to actually have to work and have to act respectable and responsible. She simply abuses all the things in her life by taking them for granted...best lesson she could learn is if Daddy shut off her monthly allowance...she has no money on her own, her parents are wealthy not her.
eggg
I don't really hate anyone, but I'm not sure why she's famous exactly. I guess she's pretty enough to be famous for being filthy rich, but honestly I see more attractive women walking around Olympia every day. There are a lot of interesting people with something more substantial to contribute to our culture. So I guess she's become a symbol of the general cultural trend of placing value on anything young, shiny, and sufficiently pornstar-like.
kenprescott21
I dont even know why she is famous. Like what did she ever do? But no celebs arent ment for hating they're for our enjoyment, you cant hate anyone you dont know.
Nameless
I don't hate Paris Hilton, however I do hate the constant media attention on people who are uninteresting and fundamentally undeserving of fame ...
RubySlasher
It's because the media and everyone constantly talked about her when there were cooler things to talk about, like robots.
Robots are fricken awesome.




.
lrcandy
It seems that you are a crazy fan of robots,can you say something about yourself briefly?I just wander what can make you so enthusiastic for robot.As far as i am concerned,i don`t think robot will become an essential part of my life,cause it is still too far away from our`s daily life.Maybe some day it will become more and more common,but not now.
liljp617
Because she has never worked a single day in her life. She didn't earn her fame even the least bit. She didn't earn her fortune even the least bit. She thinks the world revolves around her. She thinks she can do anything she wants without repercussion. She's a dumbass....well, slut and drug addict.
Vrythramax
lrcandy wrote:
It seems that you are a crazy fan of robots,can you say something about yourself briefly?I just wander what can make you so enthusiastic for robot.As far as i am concerned,i don`t think robot will become an essential part of my life,cause it is still too far away from our`s daily life.Maybe some day it will become more and more common,but not now.


The exact thing was said about the world wide web...."it may catch on, but not anytime soon"...just look how wrong that statement turned out to be. The web has experienced the largest exponential growth factor in history. Smile
ThornsOfSorrow
I don't hate Paris Hilton, but I do feel sorry for her. I think that if she were simply thrown into the "real world" without her father's money and without her connections, she'd never be able to survive. She hasn't been able to experience life as the rest of us have, seeing as she's never had the opportunity to do much for herself. People need to experience hardship in order to enjoy success, yet she became famous without struggling to become that way. I'm not saying that money can buy happiness and that she's never experienced emotional trauma (everyone has), but rather that it seems like someone is almost always there to pick her up even before she falls.

As for why other people hate her, I think it's mostly due to jealousy, whether conscious or unconscious. When most people are struggling to become successful and worrying about whether they have enough gas to get to work and back, Paris Hilton is living off of money that, as far as I know, she didn't earn. A lot of people probably look at her thinking, "Well, if she's famous, why can't I be too? I've done more than she has." It seems unfair that some people need to work so hard to make a living, yet others need not work at all. However, as I stated before, success is much sweeter when it takes effort to earn it.
Vlien
lrcandy wrote:
It is obviously that a lot of people hate Paris,i don`t get.Is it just because she is rich and beautiful?Or maybe she is a slot?


I don't get it either. There are many people who say she's ugly... she's not, in fact, but she's definitely been made into some kind of caricature, I think. Everyone knows her name and has his own opinion about her. She's being overjudged: there are so many other stupid starlets out there, why should everyone make such a fuss about her?
Then there were many people criticising her debut album. I can't tell if she's talented. These days there are many ways to cover up a lack of vocal talent, but even if they needed a pitcher to polish up her vocals: so what? So many "artists" need/use it nowadays. And she's certainly not the only singer out there who took advantage of her already acquired star status.
thinkfacility
She's far to intense with drawing attention to herself. Moreover, she continuously tries to redeem herself in the eyes of society only to gain another bad mark on her reputation with a new scandal. I guess people can change, but I personally think she's too beautiful to waste her time at a low profile. Maybe once she gets older she's calm down a bit, but otherwise, the things she does now are questionable.
furtasacra
I don't hate Paris Hilton, because she simply isn't worthy. What I DO hate is having the stupid girl shoved in my face every time I turn on the tv or glance at a magazine rack. Gossiping about Paris Hilton has developed into a lucrative cottage industry, so there's no relief in sight.

It is doubtful that I am alone when I say I thought her antics were mildly amusing for a little while, but now I'm just sick of her.

Oh, yeah, and all that money that she doesn't deserve. A person just barely making a living working 40+ hours a week can't help but be a little resentful of somebody who does absolutely nothing but flaunt her tremendous, un-earned wealth (and flash her vagina at nightclubs). Why can't she do something useful, like use next week's shoe allowance to feed India for a year?
truespeed
Americans get Paris Hilton we get Kerry Katona,think yourselves lucky.
crimson_aria
I don't hate Paris Hilton. but I don't love her either. I just don't care about her. I pity her sometimes though.
asim
lrcandy wrote:
It is obviously that a lot of people hate Paris,i don`t get.Is it just because she is rich and beautiful?Or maybe she is a slot?



i love paris hilton..... watever you think abt me.... n if she ask's me to marry i will marry her... ohhh paris are you reading this
a.Bird
All I know about Paris is that she is a celebrity, she's been on TV, in magazines, in music videos and I'm certain she's even attempted to sing. I don't think she is an incredibly useful human being so I don't love her, but I don't hate her either. She's just another human doing their thing and she doesn't seem to have harmed anyone (aside from contributing to a cultural degradation). As others have said, it is quite a shame that she is occupying a slot of fame that could easily be filled by someone who has contributed much more to the greater good of the Earth. I would love to blame some secret authority who perhaps controls the level talent available in the media but unfortunately, I think I would have to blame my society, and weep for what is becoming of it.
Related topics
Favourite TV Series
Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
I like girls, but I am not sex abused
Coldplay
website in flash
Aha! Now I know why Bondings hates...
Webspace.frih.net New site, please give feedback
A whole shwack of pictures of me
To stop girlfriend, he called in a bomb on plane to Milan
N-gage..... why i flopped?
Everybody hates Chris
Omg Why!!!!!!!!!!
US Elections: Paris Hilton, Britney Spears & the AntiChr
God Hates the Dutch (and everyone else) (edit 26-2-09)
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.