FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If u r the last person on earth. what would u do?

asim
Hi Guys,

Back with something whacky......

i'll be waiting for your replies

also post your replies here... please... its for a project.....

http://asim.frihost.net/index.php/2007/12/19/if-u-r-the-last-person-on-earth-what-would-u-do/
SgtGarcia
Why don't you start by answering the question yourself?

I think it's really hard to say what i would do. I think i wouldn't survive very long. I can't stand being alone all the time so i would probably try to kill myself. I really can't think of an empty world.
adeydas
you mean the 'i am legend' type of last person? in that case i would build a fortified country for myself.
D'Artagnan
I would stop shaving myselft, find a ball , make a cut o my hand , draw a face on the ball with blood, call it wilson, displace the ball and start screaming its name ... WILLSSOOON ... , just for fun...
theem
I'll Kill my self ..Laughing and this will be the end of all human beings...

I know its never gonna happen to me so i don't really have to think about that ... Surprised
Tumbleweed
I would not believe it.......even if it was true.... I would allways be on the move looking for someone else.
Billy Hill
I'd run around nekked. Wink
Jaan
I would say:
AHHHH SHIT!
Like me boy Danny.

Although, care to explain how you would know that you were the last person?
minty
I would goto an amusement park and set everything to automatic and live the rest of my days riding the amusement parks around the world. LOL. Nah, after a day or two of that I would definiately try looking for other life.
RubySlasher
I would dedicate my time to looking for/studying robotics, that way I can make them help me replace the population with more androids, because robots are cool.

Aless
First I'd run around naked. Then I'd enjoy all the things I could never do with people around (though I don't know what this is). Then I'd go on a trek around the world, scavenging and living as I see fit.

Freedom!!
Josso
I'd panic but asses the situation at the same time, I'm guessing it would just be a more severe version of some of the panics I've had in my life before. I would work something out but work out a long term plan along with a fairly painless form of suicide just incase it got super hard. There would have to be strategies to keep yourself sane as well. Don't forget that no human contact for long periods of time drive people insane.
smokey4life
I noticed that everyone said that they would kill themselves which they are probably right and i would probably end up doing the same thing cause after all how long can you survive and not go insane with no companionship? But one thing i noticed that no one has mentioned is anything they would do before they were to die... Your telling me that you wouldn't like to go off and find the worlds fastest car and drive the shit out of it or do all the crazy shit that you were never able to do before? There would be so much you would be able to experience before you were to kill yourself at least go out with a big BANG! Just for fun Smile
ninjakannon
I think there would be a few stages to everyone's reaction.

1) Initial Shock, disbelief
2) Sorrow, continued shock
3) Searching for other life
4) Slight craziness of actions, such as running around naked and doing whatever the hell you want

Then, depending on who you were different things would happen (of course, some people would rejoice if they thought everyone was dead, I'm just generalising).

5) I think many would, after a time not too long, become depressed and lonely. There would be no one to share the world with.
6) Most people wouldn't be able to kill themselves for quite some time, and would most likely search again but this time more frantically but with less hope.
7) Suicide.

Of course there is another version of these last 3 stages.

Alternative
1.1) Set a goal
1.2) Do nothing but are relatively happy, at least for quite a while. Then follow 5)
2.1) Die before completing the endeavour / before committing suicide
2.2) Accomplish the goal and either set another or go to step 5)

I've gone way over the top there.

What would I do? Tricky one. Really tricky. I'm not too sure; although I don't think I'd commit suicide, at least not for quite a time. I would probably set a goal of some kind.

Or, alternatively. I would try and recreate Frankenstein's Monster. Very Happy
mina
it is an interesting question...

i guess part of it depends on the circumstances. if we're talking like, i'm a lone human out of a zombie population, and have to try to stay away from those things or die (think I am Legend i guess) then that might change my perspective a bit.

I'd love to say that I would try to be the ultimate bad mofo and survive the raging mobs, but i think i would either succumb to despair or be eaten, as it goes. the idea of having to fight off things like that... i'm clumsy as it is, i don't think i could manage something like that.

or, on the other hand, we're just talking a desolate planet, where all other humans have inexplicably disappeared, then i would say that i might spend a large portion of my time just looking for anyone else. now, if there were still animals on the planet, like dogs, cats, and wild life and the like, then that would be nice to me, because i would at least be able to find a companion animal. otherwise i might go a bit stir crazy having no one to talk to and nothing to interact with.

of course one of the main things that you just *have* to is take advantage of the idea that you're alone in a big empty planet, and do some crazy stuff. i'd love to do stupid things like "steal" a car or just go into random buildings and explore... not to mention go exploring in the places where it would be great that there's no other people.
raine dragon
I would sleep.

then I would mourn.

After that, I would contemplate existence, and try to decide if the human race ought to continue, If I came to the conclusion that they should.. Well at that point it depends on what happened to everyone else. I might search for some medical science facilities and see what I could do about not being the last person on earth. Being female I would have a few, erm.. options if I could find the right information and resources. I'm not too keen on that idea though, so I better not be the last person on earth. make it be someone else. >.>;;
asim
Jaan wrote:
I would say:
AHHHH SHIT!
Like me boy Danny.

Very Happy Well when you dont find anyone for year.... you can know that you are only the one person.. "ALIVE"
ninjakannon
Jaan wrote:

Find a big neon sign that blares out the world's current human population. If the number's above 1, rejoice. But if it's less than... Hmm... I'd say maybe 10000, then you're not going to find anyone anyway. At least not for a very long time.
Yantaal
Step 1:
get my bearings, am i safe, can i stay where i amor do i need to get moving?

Step 2:
if i am safe find a dcent location and build it up so it is a stronghold, just incase.
if not, get somerwhere else, somewghere safer and again build the stronghold

Step3:
go to shops, and stock up on food in my styronghold, my stronglhold wil probably have a roof top so i can gorw vegetables etc,

Step 4:
eventually spiral out from my position looking for new life

Step 5:
perhaps go to a sperm bank or water ever and start breeding a new life#

Step 6:
chillax with my army of servants

This will probably take a few weeks, maybe more..
friuser
This might sound bad but I might go on a destructive streak like break windows, doors, property, buildings. I have alot of pent up frustration and that's the only thing I wouldn't do if anybody is around or ever find out what I've done which is strange cause I detest vandalism and such.
rightclickscott
I would masturbate frequently, then refer to myself as King of the Spaniards.
ocalhoun
First,

I would celebrate the success of my plan to eliminate the human species.
(How else did everybody but me die?)

I would then be able to go insane, and convince myself that I am a horse. There would be no humans around to point out the error, and horses themselves are generally easygoing enough to accept me as an add-looking horse.

Or perhaps, I'm already crazy...

rightclickscott wrote:

I would masturbate frequently, then refer to myself as King of the Spaniards.

Sheer genius!
I nominate you for the 2010 Spanish royal elections. (What, you've never heard of the Spanish royal elections?)
watersoul
Hmm, I guess I'd just break into a pharmacy and find some drug that would help me imagine I wasn't on my own - or probably more likely I'd just go crazy!
HalfBloodPrince
If you are a male, which I am, then its basically over for the human race. If you are a female, you can go to a sperm-bank, and re-populate the earth.
truespeed
I think you would always search in the hope that there is someone else alive in the world,its a big planet afterall,i wouldn't take my own life as some others have suggested they would,i think i would become some kind of nomad travelling around looking for other survivors,i doubt i would set up a place id call home.

Its not like the tom hanks scenario on that island in castaway,you have transport,you have entertainment,you have lots of things you can do to fill your time.
ninjakannon
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
If you are a male, which I am, then its basically over for the human race. If you are a female, you can go to a sperm-bank, and re-populate the earth.

You could find some female eggs. Remember women can have their eggs frozen, can they not? In case they want to have a child at a later period. So you would have to find and unfreeze and manage to then use the eggs successfully. You could combine the contents of a sperm bank with the eggs and grow babies.
For your own amusement, you could hang the test tubes on trees. This way babies really would grow on trees. Very Happy

@ocalhoun: Your post is made of epic win. Very Happy
TurtleShell
assuming the planet isn't full of dead gross bodies (think: The Stand), I'd like to live near (but not in) an urban area (so as to always be near a supply of books). I'd read a lot and teach myself to play the flute. Of course, I'd have to find some way to surive. I'd have to figure out a way to grow some food to keep myself alive through the winter. OR, I'd have to travel south so I wouldn't need to worry about winter, and just hope I could find food as I went.

Yes, maybe I would move south, and then try to grow food. I'd stop somewhere along the ocean...in Georgia or South Carolina?

I like to think I wouldn't end up killing myself. I like to think I could form a bond with nature and just live my life in some kind of relative happiness and peace. Growing food, observing animals and the stars. Painting. Making candles.

I do believe that going insane would be a pretty real threat, though.
Thumpercats
I would search the lands for a suitable labotory, and use the stem cell research to recreate the human population. I would be known as the one who gave life to everyone. What better note can you go out on other than being the one that saved the human race?
ashish2005
First of all I do not want to be the last person on this earth.

But if I was the last person on this planet, I would be naked, enjoy my time alone. Do all the crazy things that I had dreamed to do. Visit all the places I could, watch lots of movies to pass my time, find ways to reproduce (which I will fail), then eventually find the easiest way to kill myself and die.
TurtleShell
it's interesting how many people say they would run around naked all the time. I would too, if it were warm enough.
rightclickscott
ocalhoun wrote:

Sheer genius!
I nominate you for the 2010 Spanish royal elections. (What, you've never heard of the Spanish royal elections?)

Good nomination, my good chum! Assuming you're alive to suffer through my tyrannical reign, you can be my first mate. Yes, I'm going by sailor terms. And I shall be Commodore Puff-n-Stuff!
Vlien
Josso wrote:
I'd panic but asses the situation at the same time, I'm guessing it would just be a more severe version of some of the panics I've had in my life before. I would work something out but work out a long term plan along with a fairly painless form of suicide just incase it got super hard. There would have to be strategies to keep yourself sane as well. Don't forget that no human contact for long periods of time drive people insane.

That was exactly what I was about to write, so I'll just quote you and say I totally agree Very Happy TOTAL PANIC!
Hammy
Did everyone die? .. or did they just disappear?

If they died, since im only 18, I would probably find my gf, and drive her to a genetic enginnering place. (Whooo!! free Fuel... Tho i would probably speed away as if i just stole it for fun lol) And because i'd feel like jesus, i think i would video tape everything i do so that im famous.. because im smarter than jesus.. He never taped anything .. he just got a book called 'The Bible' written about him from word of mouth.

So yep.. i would then make test tube babeys of my gf lol.. and 18 years later.. Re populate the world!! muahhah.. and i will be the king!!

If this does happen, im affraid i only have eyes for my gf.. so no, I will not rebirth you!

lmao.. i might clone my parents too.. but that would be kind of weird being older than your parents.

Thats what i would do anyways Smile
KronikSindrome
I would drink!!!!...and drink! and....drink! and drink and drink and drink and drink some more!

and then I would run around doing whatever the ****** I wanted to....I'd throw a one
person party with whatever means left to me...until I got bored with that..........

THEN, I would start tearing shit up, lighting fires, making bombs (I'm sure I could
find a how to book at Powels book store heh), whatever i could think of......

until that got boring...... Crying or Very sad

so I guess then I would find the highest building I could find....
Throw one more "yay for me" party at the top....and then jump off it......

or if I couldn't bring myself to do that, or my concious got the best
of me and I thought "well just in case the catholics are write about suicide"
I'd just get so drunk I'd FALL off it instead.....

yep.......-nod- that's about what I'd do.............

oh oh! wait.....my first and foremost priority would be
to hunt down William Shatner's body so I could have
some "weekend at Burney's style fun for a day or two)

yeah....that's it.
kenprescott21
I get a pair of the freshest mike jordans around, and live the extravagant life until he shock disappeared and reality set in.

Then id most definitely dedicate the rest of my years to exploring trying to find other people.
ocalhoun
HalfBloodPrince wrote:

Please don't waste such a great opportunity by doing that! Think of it as the ultimate 'going green'.
JBotAlan
I have to say I'd probably pray if I was the last on the earth. Being last is *not* a good sign; it reminds me too much of those "Left Behind" books that were so popular here in the US a few years back.

I am pretty sure I wouldn't kill myself because, well, I've been taught that suicide is wrong. However, I don't honestly think I'd survive without the hundreds of people I depend on surviving. For instance, I would no longer be able to take my heart meds--when I run out, that's it...the pharmacy no longer has a pharmacist, and I wouldn't really know what to look for, so...

And I don't know what the solitude would do to me. That's the ultimate nightmare--being all alone. Just goes to show you how social we humans are.

JBot
ocalhoun
JBotAlan wrote:

I am pretty sure I wouldn't kill myself because, well, I've been taught that suicide is wrong. However, I don't honestly think I'd survive without the hundreds of people I depend on surviving. For instance, I would no longer be able to take my heart meds--when I run out, that's it...the pharmacy no longer has a pharmacist, and I wouldn't really know what to look for, so...

1: raid the library or bookstore for a book on pharmaceuticals.
2: learn as much as you can from that book
3: DON'T use the last pill or throw the container away
4: Using your new knowledge, raid the pharmacy and find the right pills.
5: Check to make sure they are identical to your old ones.
6: Repeat until you run out of pharmacies (should take a very long time)

There, now you know what to do if this happens!
ninjakannon
ocalhoun wrote:
6: Repeat until you run out of pharmacies (should take a very long time)

No:

6: Find the medication factory where your pills are produced (if you're lucky there'll be an address on the label of the pills).

Should last you a while after you find boxes of the things waiting to be delivered.
Maddo
Hehe, almost everyone here wants to run naked. (I would live naked Cool)
I would go to a library/bookstore for some books (I read a lot), then to a grocery store for some food (Chips, chocolate, Sprite, and some other sweet things), and then just eat & read for a few weeks.
Eventually when I'll get bored I'll go to some game shop and take lots of games with me, and just game for a few weeks. And after that I'll go to a cinema and watch films there. Razz

After a while I would go crazy, and commit suicide. Goodbye Maddo Crying or Very sad
ninjakannon
Maddo wrote:
Eventually when I'll get bored I'll go to some game shop and take lots of games with me, and just game for a few weeks. And after that I'll go to a cinema and watch films there.

Where would the electricity come from? Unless one of the things you read included the instruction manual for a power station. Razz
Maddo
Shocked Don't the electricity stations thingy's (Forgot the English word) work all by themselves? (What a crappy sentence)
ninjakannon
Maddo wrote:
Shocked Don't the electricity stations thingy's (Forgot the English word) work all by themselves? (What a crappy sentence)

well, it depends on which type it is. Fossil fuel ones need constant attention; there's the fuel to put in and supply, the generators to run and maintenance to see to, amongst all the other things that I don't know of. I also think that Nuclear and hydroelectric power stations need people to be there while they're running. I'm not sure that wind farms need much attention though.

Thinking about it, you'd probably have to find or create a small solar powered generator. Unless the reason everyone else had died was because the sun had gone out... Oh, in that case you wouldn't have long to live anyway. Twisted Evil
Maddo
Dude, I'll just read a book about electricity and how to make it. Should take like, 3 days or something. Razz
ninjakannon
Maddo wrote:
Dude, I'll just read a book about electricity and how to make it. Should take like, 3 days or something. Razz

Oh, I think it would take more than 3 days, unless you found some seriously good books. Wink You'd have to understand and then design a working generator with no prior knowledge, it's not simple you know. Took humans thousands of years to come up with. Luckily it's not the most complicated thing ever either. There'd be finding all the parts you needed, too. And assembling it, but it could be done.

Then you could watch all the movies you wanted! Cool
unknownc1c
lol some interesting answers, but yeah you should answer it too :p

Hmm... what would I do... I'd probably just build up a whole building with all kinds of cool technologies. I'd get the biggest TV i could find, probably a couple of them. I'd get every game console and game i could find. A few big speakers for surround sound would be nice too ^_^ Though whithout tv or other people, gaming and tv would be a little useless.... Before I did all this i'd probably at least try to make sure i'm the only person left, probably would check around online/e-mail/drive around.

In the end i'd probably get too bored to just sit around playing games or watching tv, i'd probably go out and just travel around the world looking for people. By the "world" i mainly mean the united states since i couldn't fly anywhere and it would take a life time to travel around just the united states by myself >.<

As for the electricity thing you all were talking about, i'm sure it would last several days on it's own before things like nucleur power plants exploded causing massive amounts of radiation, but if you survived that, i'm sure you could find some generators some where and find something on how to run them.
devotchka
That is a good idea with the sperm bank thing, but wouldn't it be gross to see your son and daughter having babies Shocked ?

If I were the last person on Earth (drumroll) I think I would get drunk.
I would probably go completely insane, but I'd get drunk a lot first.

Wait a minute...Maybe I already am the last one. Aliens!!! *screams in a desperate rage*
asim
hi guys and gals... please read the topic what it says.....

and i have asked you people to comment on my website also... so please do.... Smile
ThornsOfSorrow
If I were the last person on earth, I wouldn't even think about doing something like using a sperm bank or stem cells to repopulate the earth. If everyone died because of me, then they must have died for a reason. The human population isn't an exception to natural selection, even though we've developed vaccines, medicines, surgical procedures, etc in order to help those survive who, under normal conditions, would not.

Anyway, like most people, I would search for other signs of life, not believing that everyone else was gone. Eventually, I'd give up searching, although I would still harbor the thought that maybe someone else, far away, had survived.

I'd probably be very lonely and depressed, but I wouldn't kill myself because I'd want to live as long as possible in order to figure out what happened to everyone and to see what other strange phenomena would possible occur in the future. Besides, since animals would still be around, I wouldn't want my pets to die because of my selfishness.

Either way, I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to survive for very long on my own. I'd need to live without heat, air conditioning, or light, which would be extremely difficult but probably not impossible. Because of this, I would most likely move somewhere with as comfortable a climate as I could find. Because of the lack of electricity, I would not be able to cook anything, unless I continuously stole matches from a store in order to cook over a fire. Even then, I'd only be able to cook meat for so long, since everything in stores would eventually go bad (and I don't have the heart to personally kill an animal for my benefit). I suppose I could grow some vegetables in my yard, but I wouldn't be able to survive on that for long. Bread would get moldy, further limiting my options, so I would most likely starve to death or become insane.
ftefts
If I was the last person on Earth, I would simply look for a car, more fun, a HUGE truck, and hope the keys are in. If they are, drive around the world. Hey no one else is on earth..so free fuel Very Happy
But honestly, I have MAJOR porblems if I'm totally alone so I'de probably kill myself after a day or two. Mad
Dbarkol
If I am a person finally on the earth , I do not think I can do anything , and I may go mad ......lol Laughing Very Happy Wink Cool
sefilim
This situation is not worth to live Sad There is no meaning of life like that.But If I were a last person on the earth,I would survive until I die with a natural death.
PatTheGreat42
I'd steal cars.

And dolphins.

I assume dolphins survived the apocalypse? Or did they leave Earth by their own means?
viviemaster
Ill make children on myself (it can't but it shall very funny)
take all food of the stores and go to the house from britney spears!!
take nice cars like ferari's hummer ETC
and make robots do all work for me
find a potion out that i have live 4 ever!!!
make my own radio/TV and make my own music
make my own game with bots like counterstrike but then nicer
and im going to destruct everything till im tired and kill myself
or just fall out of an plane just kill myself!!@#@!#$
just wait as long as posible and see te aliens coming!!!
mjohnson
Maybe I will kill myself Smile
ankitdatashn
If I were a last person on earth I would go to the airport, fly the aeroplanes and microlights and helicopters the go to metro and run the train at full speed, the superbikes, supercars, etc, etc.

completely Freak out myself!!, and when I am tired I will see the nature and wonder what happened to all other people.

Then would go to the shopping malls(withought an people), eat my favourite ice creams, chocks, maggi, etc, etc, fill my tummy to maxx.

& then......ummm, I ain't getting any idea further coz that's a bit unimaginable!!
darkeagle
I will kill myself...
truespeed
darkeagle wrote:
I will kill myself...

Ive lost count of the amount of people in this thread who say they would kill themselves,i don't get it,yes your on your own,but your options are unlimited,you can go anywhere ,do anything,the world is yours to do with what you want.
gr8inferno
I would live in the White House
biljap
I wouldtry to find something interesting to do and to enjoy… Though I don’t that would last too long because I wouldn’t stand to be always lonely. Nobody to talk to, or just to hear someone’s voice… That’s sad, would anyone be able to stand that situation for some longer time? Your mind would completely change… Sad
apple
D'Artagnan wrote:
I would stop shaving myselft, find a ball , make a cut o my hand , draw a face on the ball with blood, call it wilson, displace the ball and start screaming its name ... WILLSSOOON ... , just for fun...

hahahahaaaaaaaa

you have made my day today!!!
apple
JBotAlan wrote:
I have to say I'd probably pray if I was the last on the earth. Being last is *not* a good sign; it reminds me too much of those "Left Behind" books that were so popular here in the US a few years back.

And I don't know what the solitude would do to me. That's the ultimate nightmare--being all alone. Just goes to show you how social we humans are.

JBot

glad to see that someone beside myself even knows what those books are Smile
ocalhoun
biljap wrote:
That’s sad, would anyone be able to stand that situation for some longer time? Your mind would completely change… Sad

I could surely stand it. I would be looking forward to my mind completely changing.
apple
If I suddenly realized that I was the last and possibly the only person alive on earth my 1st reaction would be one of grief, I'd wonder what happened to my loved ones.

Next I would try the internet and see if by chance anyone was still around and possibly use one of those free message boards to post a message to any possible survivors.

Then I'd gather my emotions and go look for food and supplies (gas, matches, medication etc) and make sure that where I live is secure etc.

I would definitely go into my neighbors house and search thru to find out what all the fuss with them was about...lol

Truth is, not knowing what would have caused all other life to be gone from around me I would go into survival mode and live each day as they come.

Like Dr. Neville I would have some kind of routine and get some kinda broadcast going that informs any one else possibly alive of my location and give them a daily meeting spot. Oh for those who don't know who the Dr. is.....that was Will Smiths character in "I am Legend".

What I do know is that my 1st thought would not be to commit suicide.
cafein
if there is still internet no need to get bore:) i d download movies all the day:D but now new ones sure:=)
Srs2388
man i would seriously get stoned
run around naked.
sing out loud.
drive fast as i want.
call some hoes up... oh wait. i couldn't do that.
then i would be sad that there isn't anyone to love and i'd drive my car off a bridge going 120.
urbanbuddha
It would be amusing at first. But then I'd probably get really lonely and just want to die. XD To put it bluntly, I would just end my life.
BPrice
i would start by going out colecting everything I could not aford when I had to obay the law.

then go on masive demilition derby with all the cars I can find untill i get bored with that and then find the fastest cars in the world and drive them to death

then try and find other life and maybe if i cant find any humans anywhere in the world I might start a search for some apes and see if a planet of the apes is possible. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mgmartin
No idea what I would do, probably do things I wanted to do...Like, destroying something without anybody stopping me Razz or something like that
Chucky
Would i be left with the whole property Existing precently? if it is so, I will first visit the icecream shops. You will guess what i will be doing there. Then tour the world without cloth and with a cool ride which may be the most expensive then. For now i will tour with a MaclarelF1. I love that Car. Then eat until i die. What else?
apple
BPrice wrote:
i would start by going out colecting everything I could not aford when I had to obay the law.

now this is indeed a grand idea!!!

i too would go about collecting stuff! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Srs2388
oh i thought of somehting better id crash a plane into the sea going fast as it can go Very Happy
tmorse
live my life the best that i can and take everything that i have left in this world and enjoy it new cars on a day to day bases move in to the biggest house that i could fine (white house) LOL and try to make the best of things
hlavco
I'd explore things, collect things, drive things, and pretty much do what I wanted. Except leave North/South America. There's no way I'm trusting myself to navigate across an ocean...
ocalhoun
hlavco wrote:
I'd explore things, collect things, drive things, and pretty much do what I wanted. Except leave North/South America. There's no way I'm trusting myself to navigate across an ocean...

Well, with a suitable boat/ship and GPS...
You don't have to be too precise either, just head the right direction, find a coast, sail up or down until you find a city with a port, and dock. It would be a nice way to relieve the boredom of being the last one alive.
tony
i would be so sad. because that would mean all my family and friends had died...

Oo; hrm... maybe it would depend on the reason for me being the last person on earth... let me explain to you. because you see, if i did not know... like I woke up one day and noticed there was no one here. but maybe I thought there could be someone else somewhere... well.. in this case I would certainly search for the answer; try to figure out what is going on !!

but lets say I knew somehow that everyone is dead and it is just me here. well then... maybe i would take my life because... why live then?? or maybe... i would also just hang out and chill Smile

who knows?? haha - but it is a great question ya!
soulery
I would..... eat like 10 pounds of icecream and run around naked.
ozziejim
yes, the clothes would be out the door, and id probably go insane with time.
I would claim a beer truck, no make that a techila truck, and go on a roadtrip.
The world would be my playground he he he he.

Hell id probably attempt to go to the moon too which would no doubt result in my own death.
But id definetely give flying a go, the choices are endless lol, id do as much as i could! Smile
eggg
I would steal all the dead people's seeds and plant the nicest garden ever.

Then I take all the best books in the library and read them all.

And I would snoop around in people's houses and probably make art out of all the human bones that would be lying everywhere.

Yes.
nivre
i'll do everthing that comes out of my mind and anything that goes into my mind. I will play around with technology that is left behind. Pursue the road to artificial intellegence so that you can have buddies to live here on earth....
asim
Hello Guys,

waiting forstill more whacky answer.... think like you are particaipating in a competition and all you have to do is give a blowing answer to win it.. and also guys as earlier said please do post your comments on my website:-

http://asim.frihost.net/index.php/2007/12/19/if-u-r-the-last-person-on-earth-what-would-u-do/
skbkrishantha
any how if it is happend i would be greate what i can't do..... i can do anything i can
but it is not possible to happend
Patriot Players
If I were the last person on Earth that would suck. HOWEVER, I would probably break into the largest library in the world, and read the entire fiction section. Granted, I do that already. (Minus the breaking in part.) I would also learn how to fly a plane, because that's always been a dream of mine, and I would fly to Paris. I would live in the Louvre. The room with Mona Lisa in it would be my living room, and it would be awesome. I would love that.

I don't know what else I would do. It would mostly be meaningless, though, because I would be alone. I don't know why people always think about these things, because they are almost always a horrible frame of existence. Can you really imagine living alone for the rest of your life? No human contact, whatsoever, and never speaking to another human ever again? I wouldn't ever want that to happen. It would be too lonely.
iamarun
I wouldn't believe me being the last person on the earth. Because if it is true me being the last person i wouldn't know about it and it would take my like to search the whole earth and know that i am the only person living the earth.

It is a very good question and a brain teaser.

and i would like know what would you do if you are the only person living on the earth.

keep up you good work
salman_500
wow !

that would be fun ! i wud do everything for free !!!
get into the biggest villa on earth.. get a few robots to company me .. get the best cars ever built ! and a specially a BUGATTI VERON ! lol :p

Then i'd go on a world tour.. fly my own private A380 ! spend a day in every city of the world !

then eventually id fall sick of everything and go to the sahara desert to die :p

But wait ! the whole humanity left for mars and left meon earth !! id get a spaceship and go to mars ! :p
CostaCanada
Honestly I would probably break into peoples homes looking at all their stuff taking what I need. I would move to a place like Costa Rica no hurricanes always warm. I would take a lot of bottles water and military rations as they are the longest lasting food. I would eat everything I could till I had to use the rations. I would read about hunting techniques and learn about solar, wind and water power. Probably go steal some solar panels and wind turbines. Once I set up my home with all the stuff I needed I would probably go out looking for people though Mexico, U.S.A, and Canada if I found no one I would make my way back to Costa Rica and I would spend my days looking at nature watching dvds and listening to music and honestly probably put my bloody palm on the ball and call it Willson as the other guy said. I would never kill myself but I would probably die of liver failure from being drunk everyday and smoking weed all day. I would obviously grow vegetables and keeps animals for eggs and meat. It would suck but I would make what I could from it.
Peterssidan
It depends on why all the other people are gone.

If they all died from a disease I would probably be very scared of being infected. I wouldn't know where to go.

As other people has mentioned it would be very hard to know that you are the only person left so I would probably assume there was other people somewhere, and start looking for them.

When, if I get over the initial shock I would probably start wander south towards Skåne (south part of Sweden). Not that I like it there. Too much farmland and too little forest, but I think it would be easier to survive in the warmer climate.

When I find a good place to live I would probably settle down, grow crops and keep some animals.

I would sometimes go away and explore to see how nature takes over the human land. I hope that happens some day.
darthrevan
I have no clue what I would do, though I never seen the movie with Will Smith in it as mentioned, but I might enjoy it for a bit, then I would get lonely. I would end up going crazy probably.
deanhills
Don't know how I would survive either physically or emotionally without any other human beings. I'd probably not believe there is any one else there, how would I know anyway. So will keep searching to find other human beings probably until I die one day. Hopefully I may have some animals with me, like cats and dogs. At least talk to them and have them accompany me on my searches.
Cosmoslayer
I would sleep, yes, that's how lazy I am! XD
inuyasha
I would be curious where others have gone, expecting they were not all dead~
It's just too scary and helpless to live on a planet alone!
rjraaz
It would be quite difficult for me to be last on this earth. Moreover, If I would be the last on the earth. I will try to find Dog as those are best friend of man. And without friend our life is very much difficult.

Lol If I would not be able to find anyone. Would try to find out the reason of my survival.