FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

**for married ppl only**

adeydas
when and how did you get your life partner?!? (if you don't mind sharing)
Yantaal
i love how you said life partener

isnt that what people say to be politicaly correct and not offend gays?
bluefossil
I found my life partner just like all my other girlfriends. the only difference is that she was the only one that pressure me into marrying her
apple
hey,
I met my husband through a mutual friend of ours. I was not looking for a relationship and neither was he. Our friend however thought we'd make a great match and insisted on us meeting.
We met after a couple months of her talking about it and it's been almost 4 years now. Embarassed Embarassed
Chris24
When we met up we wre both trying to make our girlfriend/boyfirend jealous. Ended up we stayed together for almost 20 years now
Alaskacameradude
I'd been going out with this girl for a couple years. I ended up leaving town for family reasons for awhile, and when I was gone, she (unknown to me) was very very sad...before this she had kind of said it was a casual dating thing). She ended up calling me and told me she loved me and asked me to come back. I ended up going back for two weeks for a visit, and she asked me to marry her (yes she proposed to me!) We have been married for almost 5 years now and are very very happy.