FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Backpackers

Afaceinthematrix
Are there any backpackers here? If so, where are some of your favorite places to go?
ddoonie
well i moved to barcelona for a while, and backpacked from there to other european countries. One of my favourite was germany, in bavaria.. People incredibly friendly, food good, lots of outdoor events. Attended mozartfest, in front of a castle a symphony played mozart music while the audience sat in the gardens...

Paris was great, especially Montmart... the stairs to the church. Sat there for hours listening to live music with hundreds of others.

Barcelona, if you can, check it out. Great architecture, food, people... Had a blast to say the least.
csoftdev
personally i like backpacking in australia. it is quite a nice place to go. my second choice is in europe, i would like to travel to many places in europe. backpacking is one of the cheap and flexible option for me. perhaps it's because my country is not far from australia, that's why i chose that place to do my backpacking trip Smile