FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my world of warcraft addons

jackiz
hey, this is my "addons".

they are really great. i forgotten some of the names but there is many !

anyway. they all come from " Zenma's Addonpack " exept "metamap"

i really like them and i should also have them ! Smile

if u have any questions just ask me. Very Happy

u can always just delete them from your world of warcraft map and they are gone.

if u dont know how to turn then on: just log on your wow account and connect to a relam, then is should

be a little button in the left cornor that says "AddOns". pres it. then pres load out of date and enable al.

then okay and start play !

Download now
Thomme
This programme's can steal your account and/or credit card details! Nerver download addon's for your favorite game, I lost a steam account like this way !

Thomme
KHO
Thomme wrote:
This programme's can steal your account and/or credit card details! Nerver download addon's for your favorite game, I lost a steam account like this way !

Thomme

In response to this post, never install addons that install themselves via a .exe file or contain a .exe file. Such things are not wise. Always download from a trusted service and always check the files yourself. I have over 100 World of Warcraft addons and my computer is virus free atm (regular firewall logs, anti-vir scans, and manuall checking/security fortifications have ensured this).

If you download a mod thats a .zip file, simply look inside, if it contains a .exe then throw it away, if it doesnt, then chances are your fine.
spykE
Yup, always see if it are people you can trust. Best is to check on curse-gaming.com, that are sites you can pretty much trust, though lookout for new addons which are from new posters.
UnholyIntention
What is the most helpful add on, I have been playing for awhile and I use enhanced loot to see what comes out of where, and I use a few others to help game play, anyone know of one that helps the GUI system in the game ?