FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

super mario galaxy [wii] - ur mr gay

jackiz
lol, this is funny ^^.
if u look on the cover for super mario galaxy. there is some letters with a star in the cornor.
and if you read only that letters you will see this : ur mr gay ':-
look ! Smile

do you think that ninteno didnt see thiis when they designed the cover or is i a joke ? ^^.
catscratches
At first I thought you were just kidding and had edited the image but I looked the cover up on Google and the stars are really there Razz
GeoS
Miyamoto would be quite appauled. Lol.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the cover artist did it intentionally, or got told by someone else to do it.

Reminds me of the fact that in The Lion King theres a small shot of kicked up dust particles, and if you pause it on the right frame you see the word 'SEX', apparantly Razz
Nameless
LOL. Whether intentional or not, you have to admire the stupidity of it. Laughing
Whong
GeoS wrote:
Miyamoto would be quite appauled. Lol.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the cover artist did it intentionally, or got told by someone else to do it.

Reminds me of the fact that in The Lion King theres a small shot of kicked up dust particles, and if you pause it on the right frame you see the word 'SEX', apparantly Razz

This is an interesting thing... ... ... yeah... I wonder if this really was done on purpose... Smile
jackiz
and i saw one more thing now. look at the ship in the right cornor !! O_O
its a penis !! Laughing
|
|
|
|
|
v
eday2010
Old news. I already posted this here a month ago: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-83782.html

GeoS wrote:
Reminds me of the fact that in The Lion King theres a small shot of kicked up dust particles, and if you pause it on the right frame you see the word 'SEX', apparantly Very Happy

It looks like SEX if that is what you already think it says; the power of suggestion. Otherwise it look like nothing special. And if you are looking for it to say something, it looks more like SFX than anything, which could have been slipped in by a special effects (special fx) group working on the movie. But it's so unclear that unless someone working on the film comes out and says it was supposed to say something, no one will ever know for sure.
kicy
Heh, My friend just showed me that yesterday. This reminds me of disney becuase of all the subliminal things they do.
vonboy
i wonder if this was some mini-publicity stunt or something, because of the last episode of code monkies. it had a edited mario galaxy cover with charecters from the show and it said ur mr gay.
jackiz
eday2010 wrote:
Old news. I already posted this here a month ago: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-83782.html

old, but still funny. and i cant belive why nintendo never changes the cover ! ^^.
but i dont think someone on nintendo did that on purpuse(spelling).
however, this will be something 2 remember . Smile

inever playd the game. is it funny ?
i kinda like Wii. played it with friends last week. and were goin 2 have a lan party. then DAvid are goin to bring a Wii Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
eday2010
vonboy wrote:
i wonder if this was some mini-publicity stunt or something, because of the last episode of code monkies. it had a edited mario galaxy cover with charecters from the show and it said ur mr gay.

I doubt it. Only a bunch of friggin' nerds with too much time on their hands would notice something so frivilous. I wouldn't have noticed it if someone on another forum hadn't mentioned it.
Pkshields
I heard about this on Digg, but when I told people, no one would believe me until I showed them!
SpellcasterDX
Hmm nice find, but that's really stupid. I mean who cares? It's not like people get it to find subliminal messages on the box. They get the game to play it.
indie_hall
Odd little find. Sometimes people working on rigorous team projects (coders, graphic artists, game makers, chip manufacturers, etc.) will include easter eggs in their works. Usually these are nothing but things for themselves, usually a maker saying "That was me."

On several CPUs (usually older ones) there are etchings of cartoon characters that you have to use a microscope to see. This doesn't surprise me at all, but a nice find.
eday2010
jackiz wrote:
and i saw one more thing now. look at the ship in the right cornor !! O_O
its a penis !! Laughing

Hey, idiot: if you look at the whole cover of the manual, front and back, you'll see that it's a space capsule. If you don't know what a capsule is, go buy some Contact C from the pharmacy. Maybe you see a penis because you have a thing for penises.

Maybe you should see someone about that.
spykE
Lol nice find, but I dont think that was intentional of Nintendo Razz.
hlavco
It's sort of interesting. More interesting is the fact that on the main start screen of the game, those same letters light up in animated form. It's funny how it popped up in two places.
Whong
hlavco wrote:
It's sort of interesting. More interesting is the fact that on the main start screen of the game, those same letters light up in animated form. It's funny how it popped up in two places.

Yeah, that's interesting! I wonder how that really is like that...
Yjaxygames
The boxart is different for every region. I think the guy that had to make this boxart just put those stars there for fun, those japanese peoples at nintendo wouldn't notice it. I think it's done on purpose. If you put the stars there randomly the chance of that is very small.
eday2010
In the grand scheme of things, does it really even matter? Honestly? I mean, who cares if it was an accident or on purpose. For all anyone know, it could have been done on purpose but be an anagram, where you need to rearrange the letters to spell something out instead of leaving them in the current order.
LostOverThere
No, it doesn't matter. But it doesn't stop it from being rather interesting. Smile
eday2010
Well, it's not THAT interesting.If someone could figure out if it's an anagram for a word or someone's name, that would be interesting Smile