FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi!

snigna
Hi, I'm Stefan from Bulgaria and I'm searching for a hosting provider for my class's web site.
RubySlasher
Hello and welcome to Frih host. Hope you find lots of topics that you can post in, because you have to post a lot from now on. A LOT.

snigna
Um, how many? I mean, do i "pay" my monthly fee by posting, or is do I have to make a couple of posts just once?
theem
snigna wrote:
Um, how many? I mean, do i "pay" my monthly fee by posting, or is do I have to make a couple of posts just once?

Hosting here is free ..
you'll just have to be a regular member of the community to have your hosting ...

read the FAQ section..
it'll help you.. Arrow
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to Frihost....If you are looking for best free advertisement free reliable web hosting,yes mann you have come to the right place....!!!Frihost provides the best free web hosting plan in the web planet..!!

Browse through all the forums and keep on posting..Thus you can satisfy the condition for getting free web hosting...

Best of luck for all your future works including for the setting up of your class's website....Have a nice time here at Frihost..!!! Laughing Laughing
adeydas
you have to post a lot at the forums to get hosted at Frihost. the minimum requirements is 5 posts but usually it takes a lot more to be accepted by the admins. another thing is make quality posts and not one-liners wherever possible!!! wishing you a happy stay at Frihost.
jordi
Welcome to Frihost Very Happy
gwaps
Hello! Welcome to the Forums! and Merry Christmas! and advance Happy New-Year! Enjoy your stay here at forums! frihost is one of the best web-hosting
sabe
I hope you enjoy this place. I have. You will find something about anything you are interested in and if not you can always create a new forum topic to find someone that can chat about most things that may interest you.
jhamz
hello welcome... Smile