FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what would you do if you have only 60 mins to live?

what would you do if you have only 60 mins to live?
Talk to Loved Ones
55%
 55%  [ 32 ]
Have Sex
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
Eat Your Favourite Food, Snack
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Surf Internet
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 58

asim
Hi Guys,

Ever thought about, what will you do if you know that you will be dying in 60 mins. I would love to know from all of you guys and gals. do mention you name and date of birth also. all replies should be in this format.

Name :
D.O.B :
Answer:

Please no copying... direct from heart. also do comment this on my blog. http://asim.frihost.net/index.php/2007/12/13/what-would-you-do-in-your-last-60-minutes/
asim
What would I do? I am not really sure… I think I will try to access the situation and see if there is any chance of survival and do my best to survive. An asteroid collision doesn’t mean that it would be the end of the world…

However, the question has stated that I would have only 60 minutes left to live… so I probably shouldn’t think too much. I would probably want to spend the time with my family, but then… if it’s armageddon… the traffic would be horrible, and the phone line could be jammed. I probably won’t reach them on time.

Perhaps I would just sit in front of the PC, watching some live telecast up to the last minute the asteroid hit the earth… it would be nice if KFC is still selling their fried chicken, I could at least enjoy my last meal, and also would try to reach Andheri to get my last fag for Hukka.

What would you do in your last 60 minutes?
scotty
E. All of the above.

I'd probably go get the best car I can find and go for a drive too.
Indyan
I would probably want to spend it with my parents.
Helios
60 minutes?
I'd simply go to sleep, so I won't feel anything Smile
Vrythramax
Helios wrote:
60 minutes?

I would never be able to get to sleep if I KNEW I only had 60 minutes left. Given the limited choices I would more than likely opt for "Talking to loved ones", or start drinking real fast and hard. Wink
minty
60 minutes eh? Well I would goto the tallest bulding in the nearest big city and climb to the top using the stairs (yes every single stair to waste time). Get on the roof and jump off. Open my parachute and float until I only have a minute or two left and cut the parachute strings....Now this may sound crazy but I want to die with FLARE!!LOL Nah, but seriously if I knew I was going to die I would definately jump off a building for that final rush!!

--minty
Pikokola
surf the internet.. Don't know why....
saratdear
Sleep?

I am not too sure. I'd probably go online and post my death certificate ( Laughing ) and then spend time with my family and friends. I would either be quite pissed off in the last minutes or in peace.
Helios
Vrythramax wrote:
Helios wrote:
60 minutes?

I would never be able to get to sleep if I KNEW I only had 60 minutes left. Given the limited choices I would more than likely opt for "Talking to loved ones", or start drinking real fast and hard. Wink

Anesthesia Very Happy
Oh, and I'll probably review my will... just in case.
soulery
I would go egg some houses and cars. Who wouldn't?
Josso
I'd probably do acid or something, but you wouldn't be able to find any in such short notice that's the only problem.
smokey4life
Hmm... Well i didnt vote for any of the obvious answers you provided. Some might say im a little more sinister, i dont think i would do anything that i have had plenty of time to enjoy throughout my existence i think if i knew i had exactly only 60 minutes to live i would go on a long awaited "killing spree" thats right you read right! I would take revenge on all the people i have so long awaited to seek revenge on. What better to know then that in your last few minutes all the people you have wanted revenge on so badly will be waiting in hell for you when you arrive!!
Blaster
Smoke weed, drink a lot, Say good buy to loved ones, I would also have sex. But i think it would freak the person out if you where to die in the middle of it.
Jaan
I would do what I always do. Nothing.
ocalhoun
I'd spend it with a horse! That, and I'd make sure I was right with God. (No point in dying as an atheist is there?)
Liu
ocalhoun wrote:
I'd spend it with a horse! That, and I'd make sure I was right with God. (No point in dying as an atheist is there?)

There is no point in dying if you're an atheist? Care to elaborate why?
ocalhoun
^Well, if you're going to die in 60 minutes, you might as well convert yourself to some religion or other that believes in heaven, on the (however slight) chance that it is true. You loose nothing by being a 60 minute convert, and you might possibly gain a whole lot. And, if it so happens that there is no God, than you'll have only wasted a little effort, and it won't matter anyway.
RubySlasher
Probably an agnostic would be more willing to do that. (Since they sit on the fence in their belief.) : O!!

EDIT: OH YEAH, name and d.o.b.

Name : Jessica
D.O.B : 5-27-89

Answer:
Anyways, I'd probably get into my cupboards and eat all the unhealthy delicious snacks I could find (if I didn't have any, I'd go get a bunch.) I'd also gather with friends and family (which are able to come in such a short while) and say goodbye to them all. Then I'd chug several liters of wine and rum.
adeydas
asim wrote:
Hi Guys,

Ever thought about, what will you do if you know that you will be dying in 60 mins. I would love to know from all of you guys and gals. do mention you name and date of birth also. all replies should be in this format.

Name :
D.O.B :
Answer:

Please no copying... direct from heart. also do comment this on my blog. http://asim.frihost.net/index.php/2007/12/13/what-would-you-do-in-your-last-60-minutes/

name: abhishek
dob: 2nd oct 1986
ans: i would talk with my loved ones over phone or better still face to face.
theem
Guess What ?

I'll arrange a huge funeral for me !!
60 minutes i think are enough ... right ? Surprised
the-guide
Only 60 minutes? God! Give me at least one week please otherwise
don't give me even a second of time. Crying or Very sad

For me... I really don't know what to do in this case, until the time.

Ahh... what ever will be will be. Wink
truespeed
I'd clock watch,time always goes slower when looking at the clock.
Liu
ocalhoun wrote:
^Well, if you're going to die in 60 minutes, you might as well convert yourself to some religion or other that believes in heaven, on the (however slight) chance that it is true. You loose nothing by being a 60 minute convert, and you might possibly gain a whole lot. And, if it so happens that there is no God, than you'll have only wasted a little effort, and it won't matter anyway.

Why would you want to convert to some form of religion just because you're going to die in 60 minutes? What are you trying to say?

You also didn't elaborate why their death would be meaningless without a religion

edit: cut out "non-related".
Vrythramax
This is not a debate over the merits of being religious or not, so let's keep that part out of it....it has nothing to do with the topic which is "What would you do if you had only 60 minutes to live".

Please stay on topic.
Liu
Vrythramax wrote:
This is not a debate over the merits of being religious or not, so let's keep that part out of it....it has nothing to do with the topic which is "What would you do if you had only 60 minutes to live".

Please stay on topic.

You're right it isn't -- we're not even debating, and if it was we would start a new topic. I'm curious as to why you would pick up a religion if you had 60 minutes to live, which is still on topic.

Elaboration is not on topic?
Vrythramax
@Liu

Elaboration, even digression as fine...but we already have a Philosophy and Religion forum, so please take your questions to the proper forum, if that is not possible send the user a PM asking the question. Many people have many views on religion which is why it has it's own forum.
Thumpercats
I would probably talk to loved ones. If you are going to die, would it not be fair to them to say good bye? How would your loved ones feel if they knew that you blew them off to go have a one night (or hour) stand?
iamarun
Most of us would say i will talk to the loved ones if i have only 60min to live. Thats a good answer but is it practical if so how far. Obviously my answer is the same. But i think we do not know what to talk during those few minutes left for us where as we have lots and lots of things to talk with our loved ones. I would rather just say few words and relax in my bed and leave my life. Its just an imagination but i believe no one knows what exactly would happen when this happens in reality.

This a pretty good post. Appreciate you for the post. Keep up your good work.
ocalhoun
Vrythramax wrote:
@Liu

Elaboration, even digression as fine...but we already have a Philosophy and Religion forum, so please take your questions to the proper forum, if that is not possible send the user a PM asking the question. Many people have many views on religion which is why it has it's own forum.

Max saves the thread!

Another victory for the moderation team!

*Goes to create a new philosophy and religion thread on the subject, if one isn't made already*
PatTheGreat42
If I only had 60 minutes to live, I would call the ambulance.

I mean, come on. How are my relatives possibly supposed to help me out? If I only have 60 minutes to live, I need some serious medical attention, and I need it NOW.

But, you say, what if you're dying for some other reason than medical? Well, by golly, I'd still call 911. Either I'll get the police to come and take care of whoever that crazy guy is that is trying to kill me, or, at the very least, they'll find my body nice and soon. I don't want to be all rotty at my own funeral because they couldn't find me fast enough.

So yeah. If you only have 60 minutes to live, CALL AN AMBULANCE.

Do it. Do it now.
ankitdatashn
That's a funny poll!, The option I have selected is to surf on internet.

First of all I would also like to dig a grave for myslf Smile(10 minutes)
.then will make some new websites using frihost account!!, to keep other people engrossed in them(10 minutes)
Hunt for my favourite unreal tournament CD(5 minutes)
Boot the computer(another 5 minutes.....u must be wondering but that's a grown old computer)
Put the CD in the CD tray(1 minute)
Search for installation file, oops i forgot that's an auto install!!, install the game(20 minutes)
Play the game for next 13 minutes
Shut off the computer(1 minute)......I don't want my dear computer to see his death!!
ocalhoun
ankitdatashn wrote:

First of all I would also like to dig a grave for myslf Smile(10 minutes)

That's some fast grave digging! Nice of you to be that considerate of others, though.
ankitdatashn
ocalhoun wrote:

That's some fast grave digging! Nice of you to be that considerate of others, though.

I am digging grave for myself, so how does it make me considerate for others??, hehe Wink
Shewolf
If it had not been for the fact that I am living far into the woods somewhere, I might climb a building or a bridge or something. For then jumping down while having one more minute to live. No reason to die half dead, when you can die when you feel the most alive.
bulek
I think that the option would depend on how the world would end. But I'm pretty sure that sex would be a great idea, there isn't any better feeling than that. In any case, I wouldn't be on computer, there are many better ways than spend every minute for an electronic device.
biljap
I would probably spend time with my family and tell to all of my friends that they mean a lot to me. I would like to tell them what I feel about them and say goodbye, although that that would probably hurt more than just pretending that everything is all right.
ashish2005
First it was one day and now its only 60 minutes to live. I would spend the last 60 minutes with my mom quietly and I would not tell her that it's the last 60 minutes of my life. We would talk a little bit and of course I would be tensed. May be I'll play some songs of bob marley too when I die.
LostOverThere
I would go on a massive killing rampage and blame it on GTA.

No, really. I would spend time with family and friends. We would just sit their and talk. And then, at the last minute lay down on my bed and shut my eyes.
apple
Name : Apple
D.O.B : june 1979
Answer: 60 mins? if I'm not close to my loved ones I'd try to get in touch with everyone and tho I'd not let them know I'd be dead in an hour I'd tell them all how much I love them and how much they have made my life a happy and fulfilling one.

Then if I got a few mins....I embrace the arms of death with a bang of an orgasm!!!!

lol
crimson_aria
If i only have 60 minutes left to live, I'd surf the internet and blog about my life or whatever. i'd email my loved ones, or write them a letter. but writing takes longer so I'd prolly choose email.
Philou
A predicted death seems pretty weird. I actually can't see how anyone or anything could get to know how long you have left to live.

If anyone, or any machine, came to the point of being able to predict my death in an hour, I think I'd ******'em up and kill myself just about right now. =P
ThornsOfSorrow
An hour isn't a very long time in which to do much of anything. While I hope that my last days are enjoyable, I don't think I'd be able to be happy knowing that I only have an hour left to live. For that reason, I wouldn't want to be around friends or family, as that would be sad for both me and for them. However, I would want to talk to them one last time to tell them how much they mean to me and to thank them for being a part of my life. I wouldn't want to tell them that I'll be dying soon, as there's not much of a point; they'd find out in an hour anyway, and I think it would be easier to accept once I'm gone than if I told them that I still had some time left to live.

Besides conversing with loved ones, I would probably write up a quick note saying who gets my most important possessions. Of course, that wouldn't be the first thing on anyone's mind, but dividing up one's belongings among family and friends can sometimes end in bitter dispute. Knowing that certain possessions of mine are important/sentimental to certain people, I would make sure that they'd end up with those objects after I'm gone.

Once these tasks are complete, I'd use whatever time I had left to sit alone and contemplate my life. While an hour isn't nearly long enough to go through the five stages of dying (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance), I'd try my best to realize that I've enjoyed my life, thus accepting death. Realistically, I'd most likely be angry that all of my life's accomplishments have amounted to nothing considering that I'm still too young to use them to make a living for myself. Accepting death is probably impossible at a young age, but I'd still do my best to die in peace.
urbanbuddha
I think calling an ambulance would be a good idea. XD If I knew I was gonna die in 60 minutes, chances are that I'm not dying from any chronic illness but from something more acute like poisoning. I guess I'm being very realistic here, but if someone knew they were gonna die in 60 minutes, getting themselves to a hospital should be their top priority. And if they knew they were gonna diein 60 minutes, it's probably likely that they're suffering from some sort of symptoms that might inhibit their ability to exert too much energy (i.e. driving, sexual intercourse, etc.) so, judging from the few options available in the poll, I would choose talking to my loved ones.
Aredon
urbanbuddha wrote:
I think calling an ambulance would be a good idea. XD
I think chances are high that the doctor told you that you had an hour to live. After all, let's be reasonable, you're just going to magically know you have an hour to live?

Anyway, after some thought I'm still not entirely sure what I would do with that final hour. I'd probably spend too much of it soul searching and wondering "why me". I'd say that's a pretty normal human reaction though. Most of all I would certainly want to be around my closest friends, and my girlfriend. I honestly don't think it would be much different then being in a hospital bed with friends and family around you. Having people there would help me forget about it until it was over, and who really wants to die alone?
missdixy
Probably spend thirty of those minutes talking/being with loved ones, and another thirty writing goodbye notes to friends/loved ones and say things I never had time to say or was always too afraid to say or just never said.

Yea.
DoctorBeaver
I'd put my clocks back an hour Razz
ankitdatashn
DoctorBeaver wrote:

Thats some ostrich kind of behaviour!! Wink , but why an hour, It could be more then that!!
zjosie729
I'm going to tell everyone and maybe even write a will, if I have time.
DoctorBeaver
ankitdatashn wrote:
DoctorBeaver wrote:

Thats some ostrich kind of behaviour!! Wink , but why an hour, It could be more then that!!

Ostrich? PAH! They can't even fell trees!! Evil or Very Mad
gamemakersource
well, you are going TO DIE! I would of course spend it with my family and friends. also I will be scared to death because its like knowing when you are going to get murdered or something. depends on if the deaths painful or not.
heartbeat
I would probably be a bug of some sort, and I would carry out my normal life, from birth to death Wink
zeitgeistsa
I would spend them with my sons and my wife and make sure I'm allright with God!
0bobby0
Quote:
PatTheGreat42 "If I only had 60 minutes to live, I would call the ambulance.

I mean, come on. How are my relatives possibly supposed to help me out? If I only have 60 minutes to live, I need some serious medical attention, and I need it NOW.

But, you say, what if you're dying for some other reason than medical? Well, by golly, I'd still call 911. Either I'll get the police to come and take care of whoever that crazy guy is that is trying to kill me, or, at the very least, they'll find my body nice and soon. I don't want to be all rotty at my own funeral because they couldn't find me fast enough.

So yeah. If you only have 60 minutes to live, CALL AN AMBULANCE.

Do it. Do it now."

Everyones think that only you will die! But what if everyones die in 60minutes! EVERYONE!?! In this case I will smoke my last joint with all my friends and family together*So i can feel nothing...I will die happy and unconscious!* In a biiiiig biiiiiig cricle! We we all die happy Wink Laughing .

"
Quote:
I think that the option would depend on how the world would end. But I'm pretty sure that sex would be a great idea, there isn't any better feeling than that. In any case, I wouldn't be on computer, there are many better ways than spend every minute for an electronic device."

SEX? Get a life man! If you are virgin maybe but if you already did it many times...SEX would be the worst option...After internet Shocked I am really shcoked how you thought...

Now my answer if I would be the ONLY one to die : I would go see my girlfriend and family so i can say I love them and Thank You for making my life so nice and good! I will say to them that I am really sad to die in one hour and to not cry to much after me...This was my life...This is what Jesus wanted me to do...You know everyone that dies...Dies for a certain reason!
thebattler36
i feel i would be likely to sit and think about what i have achieved, if i feel i have achieved something, then i can die happy, if not i suppose i'd feel nothing.

also the last thing i would like to do if i knew i had 1 hour left would be to spend it with my family, they would be too emotional, i would prefer to die in peace and quite by myself.
raine dragon
Name : Meghan
D.O.B : March, 1986
Answer: I would sing. I'm not sure WHY I would sing.. it just seems like the thing to do. Put on something pretty and go out side and just walk and sing....
salman_500
id fall in prostration position in front of Allah. ill beg for forgiveness and that i go in Heaven ... Id beg for his mercy and forgiveness !

The world would end for me.. and id want to go to Heaven !
intruder_indeed
I would say goodbye to all my friends and relatives whilst singing REM's It's The End Of The World As We Know It.
mina
this is an interesting topic. though it's lacking in details...

so, lets say that suddenly, i had a premonition, seeing my death happening (maybe just spontaneously) in an hour. if that happened *right now* then i'd be sitting at work, suddenly struck by the horror of the thought. my first thought i guess would be how far can i get in an hour. because i'd want to be with *someone* i love, be it family or my husband, rather than stuck here at work by myself contemplating my demise. then i'd hop in my car, drive as fast as i can to get to my husbands work (he's the closest... not to mention my favoritest person ^-^) to spend as much of my time with him. on the way i'd probably be calling my mom, my sister, and my brother to tell them how much i love them... i don't know that i would tell them that i'll be dying soon, just that i want them to know how much they mean to me.
and, when my hour was up... then if it was gonna be like me exploding or something, i would want to be somewhere by myself. heh.

if it was the end of the world and everyone was gonna die... well, i guess i would do pretty much the same, except the being by myself part. hopefully i could get my family to meet me somewhere so we could spend the time together...

i think i took this a bit too seriously, hah.
misterXY
Blaster wrote:
Smoke weed, drink a lot, Say good buy to loved ones, I would also have sex. But i think it would freak the person out if you where to die in the middle of it.

lol perfect. i think its the same though if she says " is it it in yet" Laughing
Zombie
Aww... the majority of people said "talk to loved ones". There are such sweet souls on frihost, or just plain liers Wink
Anyways I wish there was a "all of the above" choice!
cloudship
oh, it's silly, you will never know how many minutes you will get for your left life. The question should be meaningful if asked like that: "what would you do, if you always consider the next minute as your last minute?" Then this will be a motivation for me to do my current business as efficiently as possible so that I would get more time to do other stuffs. It is really bad to feel the end of the life, but everyone of us will eventually do it. And before we really go that far, it is helpful for us to think instead to be feel sorry at that time and have nothing to do with it. that's also my word to live.
redchic
Name : redchic
D.O.B : 03/10/82
Answer: talk to loved ones
asim
Zombie wrote:
Aww... the majority of people said "talk to loved ones". There are such sweet souls on frihost, or just plain liers Wink
Anyways I wish there was a "all of the above" choice!

yeah buddy gr8 that Frihoster have such a heart... i thought about putting "all of the above" but den many would have opted the same... its good to see what would be your priority.
eday2010
Why isn't "Kill People" an option. That's somethin I might do with 60 minutes to live. No consequences, so I think I would want to give it a try.
smspno
Name : Marek
D.O.B : 20th July 1990
Answer: I would call all my friends and family and say that I love them. After that, I would commit a suicide to speed up the time to my death so as not to worry too much.
kenmuas
Man knowing you only have 60mins to live, thats kinda scary. I don't know what I would do in such a short amount of time, maybe like some posted "speed up the death process"!
Agent ME
Call up about all of my friends, make amends with anyone I've had issues with, and then drive around. On a highway. Fast, with loud music playing. Who wouldn't want to go out with a bang?
thinkfacility
60 minutes...sounds about the amount of time to play a dota game (warcraft). In all honesty though, I feel like I'd just call everyone I like and talk for 5 minutes a person, then spend the last remaining minutes holding the person I love most.
KronikSindrome
eat everything sinfuly fatening - drink every kind of booze i
could get my hands on - have quick but good sex, then I would blast me
some tunes and DANCE! magic, DANCE! hell yez......

i guess if I ran outa time and got tired of dancing I'd just chill n ppprraaaayyyy

cause it tends to bring peace
lethaltriad
60 mins isnt enough time for me to drive to the bank to empty out my account and buy anything =( I would probably panic too much to make a rational decision so i would just stay home with the family and take lots of pics and let everyone know on my facebook/myspace/hi5/website Very Happy
deanhills
I probably would say goodbye to the ones I cared, without saying goodbye as I would not want to make a fuss about it. Sort of like to make a quiet exit. Probably would rent a limousine and have someone take me for a drive for the balance of the hour with some wonderful music playing, possibly Freddie Mercury, Brian May and Queens, hard rock from the soul. Being chauffered is the equivalent of a baby in a pram. Maybe a form of meditation. Would like to be at peace by the time I exit. Smile
polly-gone
If I knew that I had 60 minutes to live, but this was just me, and not something like Armageddon, I would probably try to talk to my loved ones one more time, then I would go wild! I would steal a parachute and skydive off a building, land beside a Ferrari, steal that, and go for a joy ride.

If it were Armageddon, I would quickly attempt to contact my family, then I would go insane and be reckless. Steal a car, try to jump it over other cars, party for about 30 minutes, then be totally insane. I would have to accomplish my bucket list (not that I have one) in 20 minutes after the joyride and partying!

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
ashish2005
Well if I had such a short time to live I would certainly like to spend the last moments with my mom. She raised me with so much love and care that I will never forget. I would want to be with her and talk about the memories past and smile away during the last 60 minutes. But I hope such a day will never come.
atslodzei
Es personīgi atzīstu tikai sexu, ne tāpēc ka tas main būtu regulāri, bet tāpēc ka tā dara lielākā daļa pasaules sakarīgāko veču un veceņu. Un nav svarīgi kā to panākt, - ar savu roku darbu, jeb ar kājstarpes palīdzību. Tas lūk mans viedoklis šinī jautājumā.
Vladalf
I would talk to all my loved ones and go sightseeing in the nature. I would be calm, crying has no reason.
-Vladalf
aswapathy
I'd page through Steven Wright humor on the web.
bonestorm74
Spend it with my closest loved ones if possible.
loonix
I would definately spend the time with my wife and kids.
HamsterMan
As much as I I'd like to talk to my loved one, I've heard sex is mighty good, might as well give it a shot.
petesam
I think the question is quite similar to 'What would you do if you have only 60 yrs to live?', except for the fact that the small time span of 60 mins will bring in an overwhelming sense of consciousness about the inevitable.

There are two peculair thing about both the questions- first is that they give you a specific and exact time frame. The average human reponse is to become so anxious that the prognostication will do you more harm than good; the second pecularity is of a more philosophical interest. It lies in the conclusiveness of the statement.

This conclusiveness can invoke two types of responses...each inherent to the basic human nature. The first reponse is to accept the fact, be realistic and make the most of what is left. This respone is also associated with being 'resonable' in the conventional social belief. However, for me , this idea seems to be a form of surendering....and surrendering is a sign of weakness, something to feel guilty about.

This leads us to the second form of response - hope beyond practicality, logic defying optimism. This is considered being 'unresonable' in the conventional social wisdom. Now having defined 'resonable' and 'unresonable', let me present you with one of my favourite quotes:

"All the progress in the society is because of those who dare to be unreasonable"

Mull over it. The more I think about it, the more it feels true.

Hence whether I had 60min or 60 yrs, my response would be the same. Do what you really believe in doing .... one of that happens to be trying to fighting the evitable. This reminds me of a chapter in the book: "Who will cry when you die?" by Robin Sharma ( I chanced upon the book. I usually don't read that genre. prefer clancy and forsythe). In that chapter, the author tells about a king who used to organize his own funeral each day. This always reminded the king about his mortality and hence the essence of each moment in life.

I would like to go believing I at least tried.

P.S.: That was quite a round about way of saying the last line, wasn't it?
nkhot
i would do what i always do.
Srs2388
I would do all the above, and more.
I would drink.. smoke. take a few pills. get some acid.
I wouldn't want to think about it. I would make sure my funeral doesn't have sad music too.
I would also street race.
j_f_k
hhhmmm

walk to the ferrari dealership nearby where I live, cunningly distract the salesman, nick the keys and go for a 1 hour 'test drive' - stopping at a KFC and getting the last 'good meal' while contacting family and friends to wish them well - tottling up to the motorway and seeing if I can break 200mph

hoping against hope the 60 minutes isn't 4.30 pm on a weekday!!!!
UntitledDocument
eday2010 wrote:
Why isn't "Kill People" an option. That's somethin I might do with 60 minutes to live. No consequences, so I think I would want to give it a try.

Yep you live a sin free life, then all that effort is wasted just cos you wanna "give it a try", but god is the almighty smighter he will send you straight to hell. No "try before you buy" for you.

Very Happy

but seriously...

I would probably be in my deathbed... love ones will probably be dead as I will go on to live to a ripe young age of 232 years.

Petesam your post is quite true... but tbh... you would act differently and if you didn't I would pay you 5000 I$ (I$ meaning imortality dollars, the currency after you die)

:p
aadler82
Out of these choices, I picked spend time with loved ones. I would probably write a letter for them to receive later and spend most of the time by myself, contemplating.
vineeth
I will abandon my watch, my clock and anything that keeps me informed about the time. Then I will do continue my work, the same thing I was doing, without any change.
miacps
I'd write out my will and take a nap. I don't think theres any wrong or right way to spend the last 60 minutes of your life.
majiknight8
majiknight8
04/19/1981

If I only had 1 hr to live I would probably find a phone service that could send a general message to my family and friends stating that i loved them. I would find the girl that intended to marry and make an undying dying covenant of marriage t oher. Then using protection would sleep with my new bride of the 45min. I would have my favorite food ordered a slice of pizza and a turkey sub with some sprite and logan berry. I would pray for a couple of minutes and have thought of any one to have apologized t oin my gen eral phone message. I would want to be clothed decently and holding my new brides hand because by this time, it would be time for her to kiss me good bye.

If I only had one hour to live I would be grateful that I live in buffalo where you van get almost anywhere in 10 to 15 min. because I would actually endup gong where I could get that one slice of pizza pop and sub while leaving 2 messages one for my parents and a general voicemail with my trustd friend. The dying undying covanent for marriage would end it all because not many are masters of time. My prayer of thanks giving would be that I had an apartment to pass away in and a wife to share it with.
Drawingguy
I guess, first of all, I'd be calling everyone I was close with, to tell them my last thoughts. As I would be doing this, I would simultaneously be getting on a train, to get into some sort of urban area, so that I could just talk to as many people as possible. It'd seem weird to them, but at least I'd get to meet new people before I was gone. I don't know...it seems weird to me, too, but it seems like fun. I'd probably be pretty depressed, though, and panicked.
snowynight
I don't know for sure.... but maybe I will just lie there waiting for the last moment.
Thumpercats
I would run naked through the town, jump in and out of traffic causing havoc on everyone's day! and then go jump off a cliff into water!