FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

a little drawing colored in photoshop

SMS_Mcfarland
I drew this drawing at work when i was really bored Very Happy It's of my friend haha, and it took about 30 minutes, but his birthday was in like two days so I finished it by coloring in photoshop. But I added the hand in the back later and never really decided to color it. I like it Smile, it's not the best drawing, but its tight Very Happy tell me if u like it!
[/img]
kerryworkman
It is damn good for thirty minutes, I really like how sick and twisted it is. My favorite part is probably the pencil through the hand and the chopped off finger.
Sipe
Whow, nice Very Happy
Summer
hey this is nice...!! do you draw well in real life too? I think if yeah that helps you draw well in photoshop
0bobby0
Nice Drawing man...But coloring in photoshop is damn hard...Nice job!
legion
Hehe, I like it. It's funny Very Happy . Nice work!
Boffel
Outch!

That must hearth...

Realy nice drawing, keep it up with more stuff or upgrade this if you have time!

I want to see more Very Happy
CivilizeD
Nice work. Kind of evil Twisted Evil
Cool
nivinjoy
Nice work..The drawing is nice...Cool one...Hope to have more from you...!! Laughing Cool Laughing
frih
great buddy....nice work....all da best
Ghost Rider103
That's pretty good for drawing on paper in my opinion, I am absolutely terrible at drawing with pencil and paper, lol.

Not too bad in coloring it either, good work.
ddoonie
good job! for colouring you could have possibly thrown it in illustrator, and have it scanned as a vector image... Easy to colour if it was vectorized...
Ghost900
WOW, thirty minutes and I would still be in the beginning. Interesting drawing also, with all the things happening. Very Happy