FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Visit my Forum-Cool

ankit_jain
Please visit my forum and join it and post there.Its all about mobile & Pc problems/troubleshootting
And there are forums for programming languages like HTML,Javascript,CSS,PHP,Mysql,Asp,Asp.net

Please join it.I will add more forums and categories if i get good response.Its url is http://fun4mobi.coolpage.biz/forum/index.php
ankit_jain
my old free host was giving some troubles.So i have build a new forum on totally different host Very Happy
misterXY
Website not found.
Why would you post a dead-link? And why would you post another forum & website out of the frihost? and diss it? Rolling Eyes
Xeter_Design
ankit_jain wrote:
my old free host was giving some troubles.So i have build a new forum on totally different host Very Happy

So the link above is no longer valid for the discussion point here?? Let us know when you have finished building your new forums....as i would like to link user bases with a forum related to web design and development with my forums...helps the spread of users evenly.

Kind Regards,
Xeter Design